Are Janhvi-Sara-Ananya Finished?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Are we done with them? I know I am. They all had so many opportunities and countless chances - and failed every time. For me - I am done with them. I’m not sure how producers are casting them as they haven’t delivered numbers. Wannabe Alia Bhatt, became nothing but carbon plastic copies of each other.

Nepotism is great and all but at this point producers are losing money over their names

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i hope they are gone , let them just fade away

Maroonporsche thumbnail

ananyas most recent film dream girl 2 was 2023s 14th highest grosser. It made like 104 crore. But only 4 2024 films made more in Hindi (so far) Does that mean everyone not associated with those 4 films is also done ?

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Munjya will finish with same total as dream girl 2. What makes one better than the other ?

Dream girl 2 isn’t Ananya’s film. Dream girl is Ayushman. Anyone else in her place and the film would’ve done the same business
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dream girl 2 isn’t Ananya’s film. Dream girl is Ayushman. Anyone else in her place and the film would’ve done the same business

Apart from 4 movies in 2024 no film did that business. Are the stars of the rest of the films all finished ?

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THEY WERE FINISHED BEFORE THEY STARTED

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Janhvi got praise from Mr and Mrs Mahi I haven’t seen it yet but my friends/ family who aren’t her fans before liked her a lot her

Ananya is cute she was good in KGHK but I still won’t call her an actor

I liked Sara in Kedarnath and Atrangi re. She can be a hit or miss.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya phir bhi kuch behtar hai.

I liked her peroformance in kho gaye....

She looks really pretty with natural minimal makeup, has a diverse looking face, looks differnet in different avatars..can be an asset if used properly.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Ananya phir bhi kuch behtar hai.

I liked her peroformance in kho gaye....

She looks really pretty with natural minimal makeup, has a diverse looking face, looks differnet in different avatars..can be an asset if used properly.

Just curious how did this sudden change of opinion come about? You called her intolerable and stupid a few months back. And were surprised at the fact she might have fans?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just wait and see how her PR will make her next big thing and all about herself in telugu Jr. NTR devara. Sadly till we have kjo and PR these three will bore us