Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Updated post as I’m “shadow banned” and can’t create new topics smiley36

This is going to my last post here. I’m not sure why Moderators keep raising my warning level and have also refused to remove warnings from 10 years ago. Because apparently I “attack fan groups”. I’m sorry that I’m not stupid and can’t see what’s actually going on here. Someone they can attack me, even personally, and that’s fine?

This only happens to me, when I criticize Alia or Dharma btw… smiley36also. I don’t use bad language or profanity - but others swear at me all the time, make fun of my gender identity - somehow THAT is okay, and those people get away with it. But just cuz I call out the truth…. I am bad?

Well guess what? I am not on KJo or Alia’s payroll. So I don’t need to be here and subject myself to being brainwashed into loving them.

Is it a coincidence? Alia’s movie flops and I am getting multiple warnings smiley37you guys are so messed up, whatever.

I don’t need to be here. This forum is on its way to extinction.

Want me back?

Mods will have to fix my account. Until then. I’m not saying a word smiley1

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Double digit ain’t happening. I’m sure what her team is hoping for now is for WOM to hit and the movie to work even with a low opening. But that seems highly unlikely at this point.

Her PR will do one of two things. They’ll either ignore this like they have Kalank and Sadak2, or they’ll resort to calling it a niche movie and play that angle.

Depending on what the opening numbers are, comparisons to Chapaak or Piku are incoming. Both from her PR and from her fans.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

With KJo papa and his crew getting to work even before the movie release, anything is possible. We will only know the reality of it after one year like how Brahmastra got exposed.smiley36

Edited by e1t53e - 5 days ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: e1t53e

With KJo papa and his crew getting to work even before the movie release, anything is possible. We will only know the reality of it after one year like how Brahmastra got exposed.smiley36

how many flops can dharma even afford..bramastra..devara..jigra..cannot really recall the last clean hit from this PH

Kyon thank rahe ho and who are you kidding....

As if ...if Jigra did well ....you would have given any of the credit to Alia.....you would have had your same old ..same old excuses ready......just like you guys had for Gangubai...oh it was a SLB movie....oh the collections were fake....oh KJo went to everyone and their dog and hyped it up......why would you guys have done anything different for Jigra???smiley37

Stop pretending and analyzing the movie....as if you guys would have ever appreciated it ....like ever....smiley36

Alia and Ranbir will always lose on this forum....no matter what......its a given......so let us not even pretend to wait for the opening day...or the final collection...or the reviews.....you all know it......anything positive will be straight away rejected......and excuses given......u will hype up....any kutta, billi, ghoda , hathi ....to pull down Alia and Ranbir..smiley36..so bhai pretend na karo.....tumhe aur humein pata hai ki tum log kya karoge....smiley37

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

tumhe aur humein pata hai ki tum log kya karoge....smiley37

Shaitanu said he will stand and clap.

“. If the film opens to double digits, I will be the first one to stand up and clap".

Lets bookmark this statement of SH, and if he somehow refuses, both of us will haunt him with this statement of him, and will convert it into a point to forcefully make him stand and clap, zabardasti iskay dono haath pakad kay ..... done deal ?

--------------

Edited by sharaban - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

“. If the film opens to double digits, I will be the first one to stand up and clap".

Lets bookmark this statement of SH, and if he somehow refuses, both of us will haunt him with this statement of him, and will convert it into a point to forcefully make him stand and clap, zabardasti iskay dono haath pakad kay ..... done deal ?

--------------

Don't fall for it Tanya jismiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kyon thank rahe ho and who are you kidding....

As if ...if Jigra did well ....you would have given any of the credit to Alia.....you would have had your same old ..same old excuses ready......just like you guys had for Gangubai...oh it was a SLB movie....oh the collections were fake....oh KJo went to everyone and their dog and hyped it up......why would you guys have done anything different for Jigra???smiley37

Stop pretending and analyzing the movie....as if you guys would have ever appreciated it ....like ever....smiley36

Alia and Ranbir will always lose on this forum....no matter what......its a given......so let us not even pretend to wait for the opening day...or the final collection...or the reviews.....you all know it......anything positive will be straight away rejected......and excuses given......u will hype up....any kutta, billi, ghoda , hathi ....to pull down Alia and Ranbir..smiley36..so bhai pretend na karo.....tumhe aur humein pata hai ki tum log kya karoge....smiley37

Please comment on someone calling themselves the biggest star of the country............and delivering numbers lower than Tript Dimri. Make it make sense for me please.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

--------------

Please don't refer to me as he/him/his - I prefer they/them pronouns only.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please comment on someone calling themselves the biggest star of the country............and delivering numbers lower than Tript Dimri. Make it make sense for me please.

She went and was appreciated at Met Gala....brand ambassador of Gucci.....she walked the ramp in Paris.....did u guys appreciate a single thing?? Everywhere excuses were given ....how it wasn't an achievement......do you think 10+ crores would have mattered???...Someone new on this forum might be misled .....not us oldies....smiley37