Unacceptable and Disgusting!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Abhishek Bachchan - last hit, Houseful 3, 2016 (and it was a multi-starrer)

Arjun Kapoor, last hit, Ki and Ka, 2016

Varun Dhawan, last hit, Judwaa 2 in 2017

Janvhi Kapoor, last hit, Her debut back in 2018

Tiger Shroff, last hit, Baaghi 2, 2018 (2019 if you want to count War)

Sonakshi Sinha, last hit, Holiday, wayy back in 2012

Parineeti, Golmaal, in 2017

I thought that nepos only get a launch and debut? And after that "talent" determines if you will get work or not? So how come the above individuals continue to get work despite generating huge losses for producers and not making a mark? Even if some of them can act, it doesn't matter, when outsiders can't act they are chucked out right away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I saw in X Jhanvi’s poster from Ulajh. I am sure I have seen similar thing on her before like 8-10 times and it hurt my eyes everytime. Why is she still doing similar movies ? smiley5 She has nothing new to offer.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

... I thought that nepos only get a launch and debut? And after that "talent" determines if you will get work or not? So how come the above individuals continue to get work despite generating huge losses for producers and not making a mark? Even if some of them can act, it doesn't matter, when outsiders can't act they are chucked out right away.

bold: There is a difference between "can't act" and don't make successful movies... just saying...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: There is a difference between "can't act" and don't make successful movies... just saying...

A lot of the nepo kids who get chances over and over again are doing neither

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

pls focus on karthik, an outsider floppy

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

pls focus on karthik, an outsider floppy

Eww. Please get it together. Kartik is in a much better position than the people I have listed. He has had multiple successful films since his elevation in 2018.

BB2 - BLOCKBUSTER (even your Alia doesn't have one)

PPAW - Hit

Luka Chuppi - Hit

SKSKS - Superhit

Yes Chandu and Shehzaada were floppies, but whatever. His successful films outshine his flops.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Eww. Please get it together. Kartik is in a much better position than the people I have listed. He has had multiple successful films since his elevation in 2018.

BB2 - BLOCKBUSTER (even your Alia doesn't have one)

PPAW - Hit

Luka Chuppi - Hit

SKSKS - Superhit

Yes Chandu and Shehzaada were floppies, but whatever. His successful films outshine his flops.

oh you know my constipation is alia.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Should I make a list of Outsiders who are getting films after films despite delivering only Disasters?

Rajkumar Rao has done 34 films till Mr & mrs maahi.

Only 2 Superhit clean hit films, woh bhi Queen & Street, jo ki coz of Kangana & Shraddha, not coz he was Hero smiley36. Baaki flop & disasters pe disasters, few Semi-Hit/Average ones.

Agar 1 thread outsiders pe bana di na toh yehi Nepo Superstars lagenge smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Should I make a list of Outsiders who are getting films after films despite delivering only Disasters?

Rajkumar Rao has done 34 films till Mr & mrs maahi.

Only 2 Superhit clean hit films, woh bhi Queen & Street, jo ki coz of Kangana & Shraddha, not coz he was Hero smiley36. Baaki flop & disasters pe disasters, few Semi-Hit/Average ones.

Agar 1 thread outsiders pe bana di na toh yehi Nepo Superstars lagenge smiley37

Thanks for proving my point exactly. Despite a National Award and actual acting talent - his star value and stardom have certainly taken a beating. His flops AFFECTED his career. He doesn't have the same hype around him that he used to - as opposed to floppy star kids who continue to get lucrative offers and endless opportunities. Their flops dont hit them, his flops DO, because he's an outsider.

You forgot some of his other hits - Kai Po Che, Badhai Do, Barielly Ki Barfi, etc

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lmao with people coming up with the logic like hey look outsiders give bigger flops. I mean DUHHHHHH they will give flops with the ridiculous scripts and films that they are given. They take any offer that comes to them...

Jahnvi literally gets tailor made roles for her.

And yes rajkumar rao has a shahid. Even if he gives flops his acting is no way like that of sasti plastic jhanvi.