This is unacceptable!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

So I just got sent all of these on my slambook, yes it seems like the same FOD, but the mods need to do something to stop this from happening again and again, this person is creating multiple accounts and constantly laughing, mocking and abusing members who are fans of certain actors, and this person mainly does it to fans of ranveer, deepika, katrina and vicky. The language is very abusive and absolutely disgusting.

Also I do hope this is just FOD and not another member trying to get away with this coz they think FOD will get blamed.

1000011608.jpg

1000011611.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please do not share this paagal panti of some bitter psycho here, there is no logic or need for this.

Direct email to the Mods is enough.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharaban

Please do not share this paagal panti of some bitter psycho here, there is no logic or need for this.

Direct email to the Mods is enough.

I have received these kind of messages multiple times, I usually just send the posts to the mods, but it is becoming too much, I dont know how they are able to make so many accounts over so many years, bigger action needs to be taken against this person

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

I have received these kind of messages multiple times, I usually just send the posts to the mods, but it is becoming too much, I dont know how they are able to make so many accounts over so many years, bigger action needs to be taken against this person

Until Vijay comes up with any new solution, I guess even the Mods cannot do anything.

Such people uses easily available means to keep harassing people via emails and messages.

I think few months ago Vijay changed the settings (due to Grumpydwarf's similar complaint) so that new Ids and even groupies will not be able to send email or a private message to any member until a friend request is accepted by that member

Not sure if this has changed again....🙄

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

We have dealt with this member. Please continue to report or PM us if the member is sending you scraps or slambook entries. We will deal with it.