Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

as opposed to floppy star kids who continue to get lucrative offers and endless opportunities.

Him and Jhanvi both have flops and both are asked to star in same movie.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Thanks for proving my point exactly. Despite a National Award and actual acting talent - his star value and stardom have certainly taken a beating. His flops AFFECTED his career. He doesn't have the same hype around him that he used to - as opposed to floppy star kids who continue to get lucrative offers and endless opportunities. Their flops dont hit them, his flops DO, because he's an outsider.

You forgot some of his other hits - Kai Po Che, Badhai Do, Barielly Ki Barfi, etc

Jaisi hi outsider ko kuch kaho, tune hi change ho jati hai inn nepo basher ki smiley36

Rajkumar Rao got 34 films despite not delivering a Single hit on his own proves that Outsiders get more work than a nepo kid who is trolled so badly today ki ke koi launch ho nahi karta smiley36

Give this National Award & actual acting talent to families of his films producers who have lost huge money, some even gone bankrupt.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Should I make a list of Outsiders who are getting films after films despite delivering only Disasters?

Rajkumar Rao has done 34 films till Mr & mrs maahi.

Only 2 Superhit clean hit films, woh bhi Queen & Street, jo ki coz of Kangana & Shraddha, not coz he was Hero smiley36. Baaki flop & disasters pe disasters, few Semi-Hit/Average ones.

Agar 1 thread outsiders pe bana di na toh yehi Nepo Superstars lagenge smiley37

Lol. Stree was hit bcoz of shradhha?!! The movie was hit due to its content. Shradha had nothing to do in that.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it just me or is each successive generation of Nepo Kids trying to outdo the previous ones for the biggest disasters? Suhana is going to make some all time records for disasters smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SakZ

Lol. Stree was hit bcoz of shradhha?!! The movie was hit due to its content. Shradha had nothing to do in that.

Thx for confirming it wasn't coz of Rajkumar smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishek Bachchan - last hit, Houseful 3, 2016 (and it was a multi-starrer)

Arjun Kapoor, last hit, Ki and Ka, 2016

Varun Dhawan, last hit, Judwaa 2 in 2017

Janvhi Kapoor, last hit, Her debut back in 2018

Tiger Shroff, last hit, Baaghi 2, 2018 (2019 if you want to count War)

Sonakshi Sinha, last hit, Holiday, wayy back in 2012

Parineeti, Golmaal, in 2017

I thought that nepos only get a launch and debut? And after that "talent" determines if you will get work or not? So how come the above individuals continue to get work despite generating huge losses for producers and not making a mark? Even if some of them can act, it doesn't matter, when outsiders can't act they are chucked out right away.

Arjun kapoor's last hit was not ki and ka coz ki and ka was not a hit. His last hit was A DECADE ago!! 2 states in 2014 which is a shame how he is even around..absolutely abysmal BO..and a pathetic lousy actor..

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Thx for confirming it wasn't coz of Rajkumar smiley36

may be. I don’t remember that time clearly. But I am almost sure Raj kumar rao was more popular that time. His name added something to the movie.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Is it just me or is each successive generation of Nepo Kids trying to outdo the previous ones for the biggest disasters? Suhana is going to make some all time records for disasters smiley36

I am actually really excited for Suhana! I hope she is going to be the chosen one who will completely destroy all-time disater records and that too in every category - looks, dancing, acting (or lack thereof rather)

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get used to it…
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

may be. I don’t remember that time clearly. But I am almost sure Raj kumar rao was more popular that time. His name added something to the movie.

No way. Rajkumar was never popular as in never had any BO pull. He was revered amongst a few. Shraddha was much more of BO star than him at that time.