DISGUSTING: Ranbir says he flirts with daughter

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

What the hell is wrong with this person? Has he gone insane? Now I'm so creeped out…this is just too much now. This is NOT OKAY and not normal.

———

Ranbir went on to share that he flirts with Raha and said, "I think Raha considers Alia as a part of her. She doesn't see Alia as another human. They both are one. With me, she looks for the masti, and fun and the laughter and flirting. We are flirting all the time."

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/bollywood/not-alia-bhatt-ranbir-kapoor-flirts-with-and-quits-smoking-for-this-girl-i-never-feared-death-but-article-112082777/amp

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Wrong choice of words. He is a fool kuch bhi bakta hai 😂

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wrong choice of words. What a maha idiot. smiley11

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Inspired by his in laws smiley11

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yikes! Ye kabse motor mouth ho gaya!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir's english is not good..so i give him benefit of doubt here that this was the wrong choice of words..he is not articulate at all

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Ranbir's english is not good..so i give him benefit of doubt here that this was the wrong choice of words..he is not articulate at all

How many benefit of doubts will be wasted on this guy? Even that must have a limit. Tomorrow he’ll commit a crime and that won’t be his fault either. He can’t be innocent every single time.

Ranbir has never striked me as someone who doesn’t have good English. Even if that’s true, even uneducated people know what flirting means.

Also his education summary:

After completing his pre-university education at the H.R. College of Commerce and Economics,[6] Kapoor relocated to New York City to learn filmmaking at the School of Visual Arts and subsequently pursued method acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.[11][12] In

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have always had many opinions about Ranbir but I never thought he was stupid. I’m rethinking that now.

Bad bad choice of word. I think he was just trying to present his relationship with his daughter as cute and fun but he stupidly used the word flirt. He should have stopped at fun and masti and playing together but he decided to show off how special their bond is and just went about it completely the wrong way.

How much of his answers for this interview were approved by his PR and how much was him just going rogue?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That sounds disgusting and creepy.