Goodbye Everyone! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

All I am saying....why so much drama......joote , chappal, tamater, rotten eggs and gaaliyan....keep everything ready....wahi kaam aane wala hai...smiley36.Alia ko appreciate karoge tum log....kahin kar he naa dena appreciate.....meri toh death ho jaani hai jis din tumne Alia ko appreciate kar diya...smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please comment on someone calling themselves the biggest star of the country............and delivering numbers lower than Tript Dimri.

But she might beat Tripti in a Clash this weekend

Just using your rationale smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please don't refer to me as he/him/his - I prefer they/them pronouns only.

I think it's very distasteful that some people are attacking you for your choice of pronouns. Especially when one such user has been accused of not even being female but really being a male former member of this forum masquerading as a woman now in their new account. They least of all have the right to attack you.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Biggest Opening days Solo Female Starrers

1) Gangubai- 9.62 Cr

2) The Dirty Picture- 9.23 Cr

3) Mary Kom- 8.3 Cr

4) Manikarnika- 7.7 Cr

5) Jism 2- 7.6 Cr

So either do what's never been done by any female star or you're not one. smiley37

Chaapak for reference is 4.4 Cr. I'm sure Alia will crush that number, no problem..🤣

Edited by Haila_tu - 5 days ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

The era of lady superstar ends with Sridevi & Madhuri. There is no more lady superstar now

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Biggest Opening days Solo Female Starrers

1) Gangubai- 9.62 Cr

2) The Dirty Picture- 9.23 Cr

3) Mary Kom- 8.3 Cr

4) Manikarnika- 7.7 Cr

5) Jism 2- 7.6 Cr

So either do what's never been done by any female star or you're not one. smiley37

Chaapak for reference is 4.4 Cr. I'm sure Alia will crush that number, no problem..🤣

smiley36 If jigra does less than gangubai after 4 years, does it imply that Alia is nothing without SLB especially if we add inflation. Star power increases nor decreases.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: behindyou

smiley36 If jigra does less than gangubai after 4 years, does it imply that Alia is nothing without SLB especially if we add inflation. Star power increases nor decreases.

The implication smiley37

I guess they never thought that comment through

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think it's very distasteful that some people are attacking you for your choice of pronouns. Especially when one such user has been accused of not even being female but really being a male former member of this forum masquerading as a woman now in their new account. They least of all have the right to attack you.

It’s okay, they always do this. This is coming from people who praise films like Kabir Singh and Animal, so what can I say smiley36that says enough

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aren't there holidays in India today and tomorrow? So, if WOM would be positive (which could be), this sister-brother movie may get the interest needed for a positive outcome smiley1

I would not like to compare figures from movies before the changed viewers' behaviour through pandemic with figures now (and also the ticket prices aren't the same anymore), but still Haila made clear that a woman-centric/lead movie should only get compared with other women-centric/lead movies.

I'm really interested how the domestic audience reacts to the movie, especially after having watched Mukesh Bhatt's Savi.