Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Since Chhapaak, Deepika has been reduced to playing glorified item girl roles. It's clear to her and her fans what that movie did to her, regardless of what people or fans on forums say. The results speak for themselves, she hasn’t taken any risks since. Meanwhile producers are confident enough to invest in Alia with big budgets.

Chhapak burst Deepu fans's bubble, Jigra burst Alia's . smiley36 Btw Alpha was approved and shot before Jigra released. Adi Chopra must be sweating now is a different topic. smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know about 'bubble bursting' (maybe because I look at both the actresses with another view than a 'fan')... both the movies didn't get a 'smooth' release as other contoversies clouded it. (I think, I'll take a look at other audiences than only the Hindi/Indian one).

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Chhapak burst Deepu fans's bubble, Jigra burst Alia's . smiley36 Btw Alpha was approved and shot before Jigra released. Adi Chopra must be sweating now is a different topic. smiley36

Interesting times ahead. I can't see Alia lowering herself to sidekick roles like Deepika. She's way too ambitious and passionate about real acting for that. She's got the stardom, but from the start, she's been focused on building a solid filmography with interesting roles and movies.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't know about 'bubble bursting' (maybe because I look at both the actresses with another view than a 'fan')... both the movies didn't get a 'smooth' release as other contoversies clouded it. (I think, I'll take a look at other audiences than only the Hindi/Indian one).

Chapak was not a good film imo. Yes JNU thing blew up. As for Jigra, it's release was not boycotted. It was a normal release.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Chapak was not a good film imo. Yes JNU thing blew up. As for Jigra, it's release was not boycotted. It was a normal release.

Your opinion about Chapaak after having watched it, is your choice only...and no, Jigra's release got influenced by sm-trends... a "normal" release of a much discussed filmstar isn't possible anymore, I suppose.

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

90 crores flop even, Vicky is a bigger than Alia.

hasini009 thumbnail

"lost the match but won the hearts"

Dil ko khush rakhne ko, ghalib, ye khayal accha hainsmiley36

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Tripti's film? What happened to superstar RKR who just delivered 600crr grosser?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: TheDarkRock

Tripti's film? What happened to superstar RKR who just delivered 600crr grosser?

That was Shraddha's film dear. She's the superstar and carried that movie.