Are you guys still confident in Tripti?

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I was so confident in her post Animal because she’s genuinely a good actor if you have watched films like Laila Majnu, Bulbul, or Qala. The more her films are releases, the more disappointed I get. I was so excited for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 in particular but her role seems very insignificant and she was barely even in the trailer. It’s so much worse than Kiara’s role in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2

Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video might succeed but I don’t think it will do enough for her to solidify herself to be one of the biggest actress of newer generation and to prove to larger audience that she's a good actor

Her only upcoming film after Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 is Dhadak 2 with Siddhant Chaturvedi but I don’t think that movie will be huge commercial success because the lead actors don’t have huge star power and Dhakak 1 wasn’t even that popular of a film

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

She is making the right moves in terms of "getting noticed". She has also signed a couple of projects where she has a meaty role.

My current issue with her is that she can't dance....we have never had a top actress who can't dance, at least since the 90s.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I recently saw bad newz and it’s like the worst movie she could be in post Animal fame…I don’t see her capitalising on that with her subsequent choices.

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is making the right moves in terms of "getting noticed". She has also signed a couple of projects where she has a meaty role.

My current issue with her is that she can't dance....we have never had a top actress who can't dance, at least since the 90s.

[/QUOTE She better be taking some serious dance classes cuz I didn't realize she was such a stiff dancer until now

Edited by Alissria - 6 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 6 days ago

I am starting to find her pretty facewise. Acting wise she is fantastic.

Maybe she needed all these exposure to get recognition. She does not have a KJo helping her thrive in bw with below average looks.

I think she will be doing fine for the next few years.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

All the stars in BB3 need to be on alert

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes.

bulbul and qala

if anyone after alia , from current lot i say tripti

vishal bhardwaj movie and anurag basu , fingers crossed.

btw..also starting to like ananya p.smiley4

and hopefully sharvari clicks big, we need another item number girl with bit of mid acting.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yes.

bulbul and qala

if anyone after alia , from current lot i say tripti

vishal bhardwaj movie and anurag basu , fingers crossed.

btw..also starting to like ananya p.smiley4

and hopefully sharvari clicks big, we need another item number girl with bit of mid acting.

Sharvari is more than an item girl, she acted quite well in Veda (except no one saw it). As of now, she is better positioned than Tripti.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am wondering if Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video is a movie title?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sharvari is more than an item girl, she acted quite well in Veda (except no one saw it). As of now, she is better positioned than Tripti.

For them Alia is the meryl streep of India. Just saying😂 Sharvari is her direct competition in Alpha. Ofc she is a bad actress for them😂