Tripti Good Actress to commercial actress

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAVjzbqssEf/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

She needs a good PR team. Making poor choices on signing such roles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I had pointed out after Animal..if a rising star sheds her clothes in one film..others will expect the same.Tripti was the second lead.Considering all that, she is doing very well for herself.Her next is with Madhuri and the director of Tumhari Sullu and Jalsa. Mads agreed to work with her..as did the director.She doesn't have much to worry right now.She can still course correct.

These multistarre ,comedy horror films ,will be in trend ,for the next few years.She should be careful in choosing her co-stars.Vicky,Rajkummar,Karthik..will keep her in those circles.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You gotta start somewhere sadly. Even Priyanka, Kangana and Vidya have done bgrade roles.

Eventually Tripti will evolve and come out this rut

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You gotta start somewhere sadly. Even Priyanka, Kangana and Vidya have done bgrade roles.

Notice what all 4 of those actresses have in common...

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She won’t. Priyanka/Kangu ka time alag tha. That time nepotism existed but not as much as it does now. 5 years down the line it will be all about Starkids in BW only. Outsiders sadly will be ousted & might do 2nd leads. Except for Kartik I really don’t see anyone else surviving specially the girls.

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hindi audience in general will never understand the importance of writing, direction and technical aspects of the movie.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangaaa

Hindi audience in general will never understand the importance of writing, direction and technical aspects of the movie.

Because a movie script without an actor is just a chopped up tree smiley36 (not me a movie agent said it )

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rangaaa

This! They ‘fix’ everything else except the root cause of the rot. It’s like applying expensive topical creams to the facial skin without fixing the inside of the body.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

As long as the likes of Suhana or Khushi getting signed by big/niche directors/producers, & some others who gets roles served in platter despite being below average, average to good actor/ess who are outsiders won't survive or worse get work.

I feel it'd take BW to completely be at loss of talent to realise that they need people with acting chops & good looks (right now most of the these folks excel in none) & from BW family they aren't getting any. How long they would hype someone because they are someone's daughter or son!

Contrary to popular opinion, I don't find Tripti that pretty but I found her really beautiful in Bulbul & her acting was just as good. If she is willing to do cheap roles, that's her choice then but if not, I hope she would be able to change the route before it's too late.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Could this be a clear case of her following the money? smiley4