Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

i like her, just hope she pays more attention to her movie selection. she is one actress who can act. and looks good.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i like her, just hope she pays more attention to her movie selection. she is one actress who can act. and looks good.

Well she is doing the best she can, based on what she gets offered. Its not like she's getting projects specifically made for her.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

She is pretty.

Bffgjnvgg

Bekind thumbnail

She is so pretty smiley27one of the best smiles atmsmiley9she is very talented and can act very well. She signed many movies which does not require acting. Just look like a doll and dance numbers. Maybe that is her PR strategy? To get popular and then she can go for good roles. I hope she hire an aggressive PR agency and in future maybe start her own production house?

hotchoco thumbnail

She is so bland. She has no screen presence or charisma at all. It doesn't matter what kind of an actor you are when you don't have those things. At most, she is a streaming tv actress.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

She is so bland. She has no screen presence or charisma at all. It doesn't matter what kind of an actor you are when you don't have those things. At most, she is a streaming tv actress.

Aloo, Jahnvi, Ananya, Sara etc have more charisma than her you mean? smiley36smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope she looks very uncomfortable

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Aloo, Jahnvi, Ananya, Sara etc have more charisma than her you mean? smiley36smiley37

Obviously when you compare Tripti with Jahnvi, Ananya, Sara.. she is better. Have standards of bollywood fallen so low that we are happy when someone is better than Jhanvi/Sara.

I've recently watched the much hyped Bulbul and Qala. I will admit she is a decent actress but she isn't as great as her fans keep saying. She does okay in author backed roles where the script elevates her character (which sort of hides her flaws as an actor). But in Bad Newz and Animal, she was terrible

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Seems like an exact description of Sonali Bendre and Shraddha Kapoor.. two beautiful ladies, but utmost & total bland in motion, with zero screen presence.

(Tripti is totally opposite to this, btw).