Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah sure as if you know both of them personally in real life - it’s all about the biases.

Oh please. There is no controversy between Kat-Tripti as there was with Shraddha-Alia. Stop making up stuff just because your favorites were caught.

Shraddha's Ranbir ban is well-documented and I remember a public figure even quoted Shraddha's wedding wishes to Ranbir/Alia and laughed at it.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh please. There is no controversy between Kat-Tripti as there was with Shraddha-Alia. Stop making up stuff just because your favorites were caught.

Shraddha's Ranbir ban is well-documented and I remember a public figure even quoted Shraddha's wedding wishes to Ranbir/Alia and laughed at it.

I’m not making anything up. You are smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely...and Tripti was there at the trailer launch...

I meant that the song Janam wasn't well received, but Tauba Tauba got a lot of positive feedback...and the hookstep is something one can imitate smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: QueenAlia

You remember but cannot post? So this is fake news is it not? Shraddha is jealous because she breaks relationships and still cannot be more than a mistress. Alia is only one who has become a wife. Alia wins. Where is Shraddha's wedding ring and sindoor?

In my thinking, this isn't a good support for Alia as it seems a quite questionable "win"...and Ranbir should not looked at as someone out of a 'tombola' one can "win".

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: ProperPari

Snakejo trying to ruin Vicky and Tripti's careers with trashy film...yet Tripti is the real winner as Ranbir's gf and on career high. Neetu Singh already expecting Tripti as her new bahu??

What kind of 'newbies' is it 'raining' now??? smiley29

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MsDee

They are both losers because they are stuck with each other for the rest of their lives and an out of wedlock child which is viewed as a pap in traditional culture.

Personally, I won't label them, especially not as "losers"...also, they're not "stuck with each other" - they've made a choice they probably won't have made both the same way without the pregnancy.