Tripti on the cover of Grazia - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

idk, what do you like?

A little bit of nothing, but something. smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A little bit of nothing, but something. smiley4

You advocating for her to be more revealing? Do you do that with any of the nepo girls? Just wondering?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is pretty but that’s not a very flattering pic IMO.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 days ago

Word Count: 0

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Did they air brush her shoulder tattoo.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Obviously when you compare Tripti with Jahnvi, Ananya, Sara.. she is better. Have standards of bollywood fallen so low that we are happy when someone is better than Jhanvi/Sara.

I've recently watched the much hyped Bulbul and Qala. I will admit she is a decent actress but she isn't as great as her fans keep saying. She does okay in author backed roles where the script elevates her character (which sort of hides her flaws as an actor). But in Bad Newz and Animal, she was terrible

Don't know about Animal and BadNewz, but she was a perfect cast for Bulbul and Quala (and also in Laila Majnu). Her forte is - in my perception - to enact inner turmoils.

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Don't know about Animal and BadNewz, but she was a perfect cast for Bulbul and Quala (and also in Laila Majnu). Her forte is - in my perception - to enact inner turmoils.

That's the whole point. She can't really do commercial heroine roles. And it's okay. You need some sort of charisma / X factor to pull off these roles and she unfortunately doesn't have that. Tbh she wasn't that good in Laila Majnu as well. The only film in which she was really good is Bulbul and to some extent Qala. She isn't versatile. May be she would improve after a few years but as of now this is what I feel about her

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We will see how she fares in Mainstream Hindi Cinema smiley1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I hate movies about inner turmoil smiley36

Banned

Posted: 4 days ago

[Post Removed]