Tripti Won’t Make It Big. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Answer the question without the answer being VK! smiley21

https://youtu.be/LK7-_dgAVQE

https://youtu.be/7CNeqA9PBYE

What do Kiara & Tripti have in common? smiley4

Ques: What do Kiara & Tripti have in common? smiley4

The ANSWER is; Vanga Reddy! smiley40

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Maybe the makers or choreographers wanted to give her steps and saw she is not a good dancer for both tauba tauba and this song. I find her very lazy. She is in Bollywood since 10 years and she did not worked on walking the ramp, dancing classes? She was 19 or 20 when joined Bollywood and I understand not many movies were offered to her but she did not do anything to learn other craft? I hope she will take her career seriously.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Maybe the makers or choreographers wanted to give her steps and saw she is not a good dancer for both tauba tauba and this song. I find her very lazy. She is in Bollywood since 10 years and she did not worked on walking the ramp, dancing classes? She was 19 or 20 when joined Bollywood and I understand not many movies were offered to her but she did not do anything to learn other craft? I hope she will take her career seriously.

Exactly. Outsiders already have it hard enough, but if you’re gonna show up like this - it’s not acceptable.

She must’ve known that she wanted to be an actress for a while now ? So why not put in the effort?

I’m extremely turned off by her horse-like body language

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

When a movie is successful like Animal, everyone gets noticed isn't it? smiley32

oh YES....I have been repeating this like a broken record...smiley36..that how important Animal was for Tripti....look at the on pouring commercial movie roles for her...good or bad is for another debate......let us be real....no one becomes a big star if the lesser mortals like me don't like them....this forum with its intellectuals have a very high standards....they had written off Kat....but look how big a star she became.....because people loved her for whatever reason....smiley36......Tripti has a choice to be confined to movies like Bulbul....which no one watched......or do a role in Animal or dance on Tauba tauba....where people noticed her......choice is hers and obviously she chose the latter so good for her....smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

oh YES....I have been repeating this like a broken record...smiley36..that how important Animal was for Tripti....look at the on pouring commercial movie roles for her...good or bad is for another debate......let us be real....no one becomes a big star if the lesser mortals like me don't like them....this forum with its intellectuals have a very high standards....they had written off Kat....but look how big a star she became.....because people loved her for whatever reason....smiley36......Tripti has a choice to be confined to movies like Bulbul....which no one watched......or do a role in Animal or dance on Tauba tauba....where people noticed her......choice is hers and obviously she chose the latter so good for her....smiley20

She didn't dance on Tauba Tauba.

I do agree with what you are saying in terms of her being recognized in Animal and the offers pouring in. I also say that she does deserve the offers as she can certainly act. My issue and the main point of this topic is - she should've worked on her dancing skills as it looks really bad on her part. She makes Alia and Ananya look like amazing dancers.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Exactly. Outsiders already have it hard enough, but if you’re gonna show up like this - it’s not acceptable.

She must’ve known that she wanted to be an actress for a while now ? So why not put in the effort?

I’m extremely turned off by her horse-like body language

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bY2tveQxRPA

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hR878i19JrA

She seems to be really trying. smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She didn't dance on Tauba Tauba.

I do agree with what you are saying in terms of her being recognized in Animal and the offers pouring in. I also say that she does deserve the offers as she can certainly act. My issue and the main point of this topic is - she should've worked on her dancing skills as it looks really bad on her part. She makes Alia and Ananya look like amazing dancers.

Absolutely..totally agree with this.smiley20

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How do we know for sure she didn't work on it?

Maybe she tried but this is the best she could do

Some people just don't have it in them

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/3MwG4ji_ncA?si=AUFY1blrV8k9TkN8

There are following errors in the Post:

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Some people just don't have it in them

Then she should get out of the way cuz Sharvari has it all smiley1