[Post Removed]

Banned

Posted: 12 days ago

[Post Removed]

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I wonder if they'll share screentime in BB3. If so, this will be their second film together.

Wasn't that a rumour? She actually is in the movie? coz she was not in the teaser and her name was also not mentioned in the starcast..may be they thought of it but it didn't materialize..i am sure they will not treat a star like MD this way by not mentioning her name and showing her in teaser if she actually was in the movie..

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Wasn't that a rumour? She actually is in the movie? coz she was not in the teaser and her name was also not mentioned in the starcast..may be they thought of it but it didn't materialize..i am sure they will not treat a star like MD this way by not mentioning her name and showing her in teaser if she actually was in the movie..

Madhuri's name is mentioned in the star cast at imdb, lets see.....

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt26932223/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_ttfc_3

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She's listed on the Wiki page which also says she was seen shooting for songs in the movie. Including one ensemble song and one song where she and Vidya are both seen in black sarees.

My personal guess is that she's the shrouded woman in black from the trailer. They kept her face a secret for a reason, so I assumed it was really Madhuri. They don't want to expose her role in the movie yet.

And I don't see her doing this movie unless she has a weighty role like Vidya's. If Vidya is the one they are capitalizing on for nostalgia, then Madhuri will play the new spirit. I think both women will be in league together or rivals. I can't imagine Mere Dholna won't have a version with both Madhuri and Vidya dancing to it together.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah I can’t wrap my head around it, unless it’s being done to keep things under wraps? Let’s see

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah I can’t wrap my head around it, unless it’s being done to keep things under wraps? Let’s see

I guess it is a dance number and some scenes thrown in like tammannah in stree 2