Goodbye Everyone! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Shaitanu and Munna going to the forum after hearing the low opening of Jigra...smiley36

https://twitter.com/wonderofscience/status/1844717334713283047

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how can u expect double digit from this genre? you know very well double digit was not possible. Secondly, watch the movie and she ACTED well so her job is done she doesn’t have to do shitty numbers and vulgarity like Tripti to be relevant

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did you watch the movie, Anna?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Double digit ko choro. Film hit to ho jaye gee na?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna143

how can u expect double digit from this genre? you know very well double digit was not possible. Secondly, watch the movie and she ACTED well so her job is done she doesn’t have to do shitty numbers and vulgarity like Tripti to be relevant

Doesn’t matter.

You gotta do the numbers. Lots of people do good acting in flop movies. If she wants to be the biggest superstar of the country - she HAS to do the numbers.

Her PR is the one who has inflated her as the next Sridevi or something. This is what happens when you overdo it.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

There was news that Dharma made 10 cr profit last year. This is how they waste money.

https://x.com/RajnilSarma99/status/1844797482011672946

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The subject matter of this film actually appealed to me. I would have been willing to watch it if not for 2 reasons:

1) I have zero goodwill for Alia and KJo right now. I don't want to give them any money.

2) the movie isn't even playing in my area. Only the major Bollywood films with big actors screen here, so it's quite telling that Jigra has been totally ignored. In contrast, all the Maddock films get screened and Devara is also playing.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

These people don’t see any rational - ignorance is the bliss for them smiley36

Sincerely hope it isn’t selective outrage smiley36