Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

This will flop. 0 buzz

The lowest for an aloo starrer post sadak 2

I am sure purchasing is being done anxiously atm to buy reviews and paid bots on alert mode

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your time srkat. I do not understand why Alia even signed this movie? This should been OTT release. Masala movies should be releasing in the cinema.

She may need Varun dhawan now as their pairing always been a treat to watch. People are already going through stress and after Jigra it would be double stresssmiley37

Edited by Bekind - 6 days ago
bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
3 crores opening if they are lucky. Advance booking is terrible. I feel VVKWWV will have more walk-ins and might actually do better than Jigra.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This will flop. 0 buzz

The lowest for an aloo starrer post sadak 2

I am sure purchasing is being done anxiously atm to buy reviews and paid bots on alert mode

On a serious note - It’s actually in Alia’s best interest that this movie flops. If she wants to be a superstar, she HAS to see the downs too. Even her husband has seen lulls.

It can’t always be a handout or PR driven hits. You gotta face the good and and the bad. It’s not always going be sparkles.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 days ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ohhhh...I wanted this to work for Vedang! 😐

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No buzz for the movie. It looks boring. Plus it is going to be a scene to scene copy of a English movie. No originality. So it is gonna be a flop for Alia. I just feel bad for Vedang.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ranjali

No buzz for the movie. It looks boring. Plus it is going to be a scene to scene copy of a English movie. No originality. So it is gonna be a flop for Alia. I just feel bad for Vedang.

Imo, it isn't nice to state something that isn't proven (yet) by own viewing...the subject comes from a French movie, btw.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's a partial holiday, at worst double digit opening toh honi chahiye they've been promoting for months

Briaahna thumbnail

Like I said before the WOM needs to be very strong for movie to sail thru https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/1844364021006467387?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Briaahna thumbnail

srkat hope u don’t mind if I post this here , can’t seem to find ur prediction for VVWV https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/1844364982529737045?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Edited by Briaahna - 6 days ago