Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Hey can you also give predictions for Vicky Vidya ka woh wala video movie please. Thanks

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with this prediction. Movie seems to have no buzz, or one of the weaker buzzes for an Alia movie. Typically her team is able to do something in the last 48 hours before a release of things aren’t looking good. But this time Singham Again and Bhool Bhulaiya trailers are eating up all the attention it seems.

As someone who doesn’t have your experience in this smiley36, I’m gonna throw my two cents and say opening will be in the 6 cr range 🤷🏽‍♀️. Just going with my feelings. Yours will probably be correct anyway smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I'm not sure to watch the movie, I watched the promotional material...it didn't make me confident that the movie will attract a lot of people...but of course, I can be wrong...we'll see... (I'm more inclined to watch the Rajkummar comedy)

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The plot is pretty ungrounded so you might be spot on with this prediction. But the biased me wants the movie to do good numbers if the story takes us by surprise. Currently everyone’s expecting an unrealistic jailbreak.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God bless our tik-tokified attention spans when a 30 second scene of mood-setting is too much

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

56 cr sounds a lot for this movie. Should have released on OTT. It would have saved her from the embarrassment.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

the word of mouth needs to be very strong to sail thru.

my prediction: 4 to 6 cr opening, i feel this could be the lowest opener for aloo. if good mouth of word, 60cr. if bad, big floppy. fingers crossed and best of luck. catching this on friday.

smiley4

Edited by Briaahna - 6 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Yikes, but much needed. There is definitely an anxious energy around this project. Way too many meltdowns and lack of confidence. Should've been an OTT release.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Will it win its clash ? 🏆