Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Why do they need to paint the room on first place?? Secondly why not Vidya- Madhav vacate their room or any other member in the family??? Ye exactly kya nautanki hai??

exactly why painting first without asking anyone at home taking own decisions. It's good yo give surprise through good heart but elders are superstitious baby stuff won't be got in us till delivery done. Everything after baby comes home only.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

RoPu hime umeed chodne nahi deta, aur yeh gadha Armaan hume dekhne nahi detasmiley7 - yeh kaisi vidambana main daala hai DKP aur captain sa ne humesmiley44

ar new texture is good 🤣🤣 hot and calm
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

And Vidya is also keen on bachcha chahiye bachcha chahiye. Let Madhav do the honours and have a child from someone else. Mil jayega aur ek bachcha

I am just thinking of bechare fufasa .. one more pota of Kaveri ., this useless Madhav has never gone to law firm ..and his sons are staking claims on his work

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nope.. Not kaveri, armaan was the reason they got married.

Bechari abhira uske bade bade baaton mein aa gayi ab na ghar mein reh sakti hain na nikal sakti hainsmiley36

Haan lekin Abhira wanted Kaveri's blessing, jo usse mil bhi Gaya - she just didn't expect that she will land up trading dragon sa with Vile Viper Vsmiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029?t=EV1gSRp-rwCexpqD4NbZJA&s=19

Akshu ki aatma i need you drag that Vidya by her throat and deep fry in the pits of hell cause wtf is this. Make this a horror show idc I need Vidya to suffer

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold does that mean after shifting to newly decorated baby room Ar ko akal aayegi? And abhimaan might end up getting pregnant?🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Itna tolerate karne ke baad if they show abhira pregnant in the first attempt itself or worse vidya ka pyar returns cos abhira is pregnant & them happily forgiving vidya as if nothing happened or the pathetic plot where abhira decides to keep baby risking her life so that she can give waris to vidya & armaan and make them happy.. All are worst plots. Better they continue with abhira has infertility issues waala twist

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I swear aaj kal the only person truly ha ing fun in that house is him. Lanka jal jaaye, lekin daily entertainment nahi chootna chahiye smiley36

He is the only person in the show that has understable priorities, money and entertainment. Cause same sanju 🙏🏾

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I literally completed the episode in less than 5 mins and still felt that it was tooooo long for mesmiley44

Also I am sorry but RuHit really seem wayyy too off to me - like that but where she cries seeing the room was acted awfullysmiley44

Also X wale worrying about Chorus gang switching sides 🤦 - they were as usual doing Abhimaan ka kaam smiley36

Yaar yeh stupid Vidya ke chakkar main Kaveri ko mute bana ke rakha hai - yeh jaldi hi phootne wali hai Vidya pe

Manisha chachi throwing truth bombs - aap na abhi pure pariwar ke galtiyon ka quota khud pura kar rahi haismiley36

Also shirt hold & hand hold is back - very small merciessmiley36

there is another truth bomb to manisha you will cry because of them whom you supported 🤣🤣 both elder devrani Jethani kicked each other that dadi has to run away
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029?t=EV1gSRp-rwCexpqD4NbZJA&s=19

Akshu ki aatma i need you drag that Vidya by her throat and deep fry in the pits of hell cause wtf is this. Make this a horror show idc I need Vidya to suffer

Kuch na hoga... Didn't you see how ruhi is getting pampered by everyone same vidya bhi maafi mangegi & will patch up armaan abhira (cos they will always have issues between them) or arrange for their sr, & she will be redeemed

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

coming na through fufa next 🤣