Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Rot in hell DKP. Celebrating cheaters ,jeth lover evilness justified in the name of maa ki matha but the girl who never harmed anyone has to suffer and think she is the worst just because she can’t have a baby ? How insensitive and disgusting 🤬

Mamma aap mujhse ithna pyaar kaise karlethi thi mein tho bahut buri hoon . smiley38 Armaan ,idiot All she needs is a tight hug and u we’re not even doing that. She told her fears for not to get married but u convinced her that it will not impact ur relationship. Sudhar jao Armaan before it’s too late.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029

Is it like this torturous for all itv serial? How come a telecasted show and channel can be so insensitive to a very sensitive issue?

I am not able to get my head around. These people should really rot in hell.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

In that case Vidya was not wrong when she asked Armaan to reconsider his decision to marry Abhira. Even Abhira gracefully walked off but it was him who promised stars and moons to her and kind of gave her an ultimatum to complete the marriage rituals. Then he should have acted more responsibly towards Abhira in these past three months and if he can't just ask the girl to leave.. Why to let her constantly getting humiliated by your Mom when she is not at fault at all??

Exactly..it was armaan's decision to go ahead with the wedding. No one forced him. And that's why no one is able to feel any sympathy for him. He promised abhira that he ll not regret anything but has been implicitly expressing otherwise for the past 3 months.

I have told this before, armaan is a masochist. No matter how much happiness there is in the outhouse, he is happy among the taunts and glares from the ehsaan filled family and a sorry excuse of a mother.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

So true..i just said it another comment that she is disgustingly blaming a girl for something which is not in her control and that too being a woman.

Although we can say that its just a show, in this scenario, such sensitive issue is a reality for lot of girls and this gets too personal when they mock such issues.

More than Abhira’s medical condition vile V is doing all this to satisfy her ego. She wants her sautela beta to choose her above everyone but when he chose Abhira her ego is hurt and she is in revenge mode , she said she will show “ sautela kya hotha hai “ if she is hurt and not talking to them it’s still understandable but the ways she is feeling her nikamma beta and making faces and now asking them to move out of the room as if she built the house , by all her stupid acts KV is getting to know Abhira ko hi nahi kisi aur ko pharakh ne mein bhi galathi ho gayi. Vv doesn’t deserve any happiness. This could be reason her son ran away when he found his biwi is cheating on him rather than sharing it with his maa. Disgusting woman.

They r super insensitive and stupid to mock such sensitive topics as no of such cases increase every where and if anyone watching the show can feel like what Abhira is feeling.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi should now take armaan to the cliff & give lecture.

And flip ke time pe ruhi ka dialogue hoga "maine tum dono ko paas laya hain mein hi tum dono ko alag karungi"smiley37

this will be hilarious 😂…. I will watch in repeat mode ……compare to VV on the screensmiley3much better sequence
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

At this point I have no hopes from Ar….. if VV tomorrow slaps Ab, Ar gonna stand mute I am damn sure. Ar can be happy for baby shopping and painting with chorus but with Ab he is totally different person. Makers owes monologue on why he being indifferent to her😖

I am actually happy that they are not giving any monologue to armaan.. because i am sure we ll end up hating him more

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly..it was armaan's decision to go ahead with the wedding. No one forced him. And that's why no one is able to feel any sympathy for him. He promised abhira that he ll not regret anything but has been implicitly expressing otherwise for the past 3 months.

I have told this before, armaan is a masochist. No matter how much happiness there is in the outhouse, he is happy among the taunts and glares from the ehsaan filled family and a sorry excuse of a mother.

Armaan is really getting on my nerve, more than V…

He is just making sure it’s worse and giving options to V.

I wanted a acha aadmi in the first phase when he used to say Abhira meri zimmedari like parrot and it took me long time to accept that he can be with Abhira. It’s only few weeks we accepted him as ML but I want acha aadmi for Abhira again.

Edited by leafy2022 - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi should now take armaan to the cliff & give lecture.

And flip ke time pe ruhi ka dialogue hoga "maine tum dono ko paas laya hain mein hi tum dono ko alag karungi"smiley37

This time KV should take V to the cliff KV should jump out of the car leaving v in the car. So we can all peacefully start watching the episodes again.
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like today was the first day Armaan even looked at Abhira and didn’t get frustrated

There’s some slight hope that he’ll finally understand her pain and see her sacrifices

I hate saying this but as much as I want everyone to go to hell…I don’t want Abhira and Armaan to break up rn. Leave the family and take a leap. Have a child but stay away from everyone and have Vidya regret her actions. She’ll ask them to come back once they have the child but these two should stay strong and refuse.

tbh this track might be the perfect way to get Armaan to finally realize his true position in the family and let go of his love for Vidya

He doesn’t have to do anything bad…but he slowly needs to realize that his “family” isn’t the Poddar’s it’s Abhira

I am actually happy that they are not giving any monologue to armaan.. because i am sure we ll end up hating him more

without monologue his behavior is frustrating and confusing at time…. Atleast with monologue I will be sure if I should root for abhimaan or not?smiley5
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Serial shrap giver ban gayi hai yeh Vidayan

I see her as bada nagin doing busbusbus on all mein teri dushman karke 🤣🤣