Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t know how old you are .. but infertility is now very very common in India .. .. Arman and Abhira not even thinking about seeking medical help and blaming each other and situation is like something that Akshara and Naitik also would not have done ..

I won’t be surprised if they take assisted pregnancy and end up having triplets or even twins

Exactly, i know so many of my close ones going through that issue today and it is disgusting to see how such a sensitive issue is being portrayed in the show, not to mention a disgusting woman like Vidya who is actually blaming the girl for things which is not in her control.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I get confused at times. Armaan is their golden boy or not??

Kaveri says she is treating armaan as a backup for rohit par ghar ka bada room is alloted to armaan

If rohit is the favored child toh woh room rohit ka hona chahiye nasmiley29

Yeh sab bas convenience key saath change hotey hain. The show started with Kaveri being the most important person in Armaan's life, but abhi toh Vidya maata k aagey kuch dikhta hain nahi smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi pe barosa rakho, woh samjayegi armaan kosmiley20

I hope aisa na ho... Areyy yaar🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Ab yahi baki reh gaya tha🤷‍♀️ And it would be so hilarious if Ru baby ever goes back to her umeed phase after all thesesmiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

It is easy in life to make tough decisions when you know it’s the right thing to do, but how easy is it to stand by those tough decisions when faced with the consequences of those decisions.

Armaan made the tough decision to marry Abhira giving up his dream of having his own family, because he loves her unconditionally, but this is the first time he is looking at the reality of his decision. What was just a theory until now has become a fact today, he may never have a child, there’s a good possibility he may never experience the brief moment of fatherhood he felt. Every time he sees his cousins have a child, it’s going to remind him of his lost dream. Does that mean, he made the wrong decision, absolutely not. Is he going to regret it, hopefully never. They probably would eventually try alternate methods like medical help, adoption or even get used to the idea that they may never have a child, but at his current state I don’t think he is prepared to face it. Maybe a lot of couples face this, but what makes it sad in his situation is he cannot share this pain with anyone, neither with the family against whom he fought nor with Abhira for whom he fought.

Abhira too made the tough decision to marry Armaan against her better judgement, because she trusted Armaan’s unconditional love, but this is the first time she is facing the reality that the only way she may get the love and acceptance she craved since she came into this family is if she is able to give the one thing she may never be able to. This is the first time she is realizing that every time she sees her husband looking at a child, she is going to know she is the one who robbed him of this happiness. She is facing the reality that even if by some miracle she is able to have a child, she is never going to be valued or loved as an individual. For a girl with so much self confidence, she is facing a lifetime of self-doubt as to whether she is enough for Armaan.

They are 2 individuals who promised to be each other’s family, be there for each other, yet in their worst pain they are all alone. Armaan who wouldn’t share his pain to not hurt her. Abhira who is hurting for the love of her husband, now seeking his assurance that she is enough for him more than ever.

In that case Vidya was not wrong when she asked Armaan to reconsider his decision to marry Abhira. Even Abhira gracefully walked off but it was him who promised stars and moons to her and kind of gave her an ultimatum to complete the marriage rituals. Then he should have acted more responsibly towards Abhira in these past three months and if he can't just ask the girl to leave.. Why to let her constantly getting humiliated by your Mom when she is not at fault at all??
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Iss show ki sari chrs ekdum bakwas hain.. Bas trp keliye kuch bhi🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.. Or else tell me who treats a girl in such an insensitive way? Ab bhi alag level paagal hain.. Inn sab ki badh bhi Maa Maa Maa... Ak shd come back as a spirit and knock some sense into her.

Ak was preparing Abhira to be mentally strong, so that if situation arises, she can survive alone. But ab abhira ki halat dekho 🤦‍♀️

This show is focusing on toxic relationships atm & the inability of characters to break free from them.

And last mein sabko pyar, concern, khushi can reason deke ww kar dengesmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago

Rot in hell DKP. Celebrating cheaters ,jeth lover evilness justified in the name of maa ki matha but the girl who never harmed anyone has to suffer and think she is the worst just because she can’t have a baby ? How insensitive and disgusting 🤬

Mamma aap mujhse ithna pyaar kaise karlethi thi mein tho bahut buri hoon . smiley38 Armaan ,idiot All she needs is a tight hug and u we’re not even doing that. She told her fears for not getting married to u but u convinced her that it will not impact ur relationship. Kar kya rahe ho ,Sudhar jao Armaan before it’s too late.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1842385347054879029

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I hope aisa na ho... Areyy yaar🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Ab yahi baki reh gaya tha🤷‍♀️ And it would be so hilarious if Ru baby ever goes back to her umeed phase after all thesesmiley36smiley36

Ruhi should now take armaan to the cliff & give lecture.

And flip ke time pe ruhi ka dialogue hoga "maine tum dono ko paas laya hain mein hi tum dono ko alag karungi"smiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Most importantly the insensitivity she is showing towards a girl who has nothing to do with her medical condition and whom once she considered to be her daughter. Her anger can be justified for a while but the sheer vileness she's is showing at the moment is beyond redemption.

So true..i just said it another comment that she is disgustingly blaming a girl for something which is not in her control and that too being a woman.

Although we can say that its just a show, in this scenario, such sensitive issue is a reality for lot of girls and this gets too personal when they mock such issues.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

In that case Vidya was not wrong when she asked Armaan to reconsider his decision to marry Abhira. Even Abhira gracefully walked off but it was him who promised stars and moons to her and kind of gave her an ultimatum to complete the marriage rituals. Then he should have acted more responsibly towards Abhira in these past three months and if he can't just ask the girl to leave.. Why to let her constantly getting humiliated by your Mom when she is not at fault at all??

At this point I have no hopes from Ar….. if VV tomorrow slaps Ab, Ar gonna stand mute I am damn sure. Ar can be happy for baby shopping and painting with chorus but with Ab he is totally different person. Makers owes monologue on why he being indifferent to her😖

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

usko bhi shraap mil gaya ek din tum royegi in logon ki wajah se 🤣🤣

Serial shrap giver ban gayi hai yeh Vidayan