Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kuch na hoga... Didn't you see how ruhi is getting pampered by everyone same vidya bhi maafi mangegi & will patch up armaan abhira (cos they will always have issues between them) or arrange for their sr, & she will be redeemed

Oh I know that. Kitni bhi bezaati hojaye inka maa jaap kahi jaaney nahi wala hai. They'll do Vidya maata ki puja till they fall off some cliff. But just because the show is thakela my imagination doesn't have to be. smiley22

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I know, saw that spoiler

when I read it and saw star sub stb guy ka video I was like hey prabhu hey parandhama🤓
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope Abhira pee ke talli ho jaaye aur Armaan aur Vidya ko mast sunay. Next day sorry bol degi atleast she'll get to vent out her frustration. Yeh roz ke torture ka koi to outcome ho.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am rooting for Madhav to have an extra marital affair

He should do what Dukhmukh could never do..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

coming na through fufa next 🤣

Ek he insaan hai show mai jo kuch actual kaam karta hai, bakio toh bas bakwaas gyaan dena aata hai smiley42smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

or maybe Ru miscarriage blame comes on Ab and then Ab pregnant so VV will be still sour because her ladla Ro lost baby?

Blame Toh Ayega but I still want Ruhi to be kokhless and her discarded kokh given to Vidya in the same thali where she was doing ulti arti

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

or maybe Ru miscarriage blame comes on Ab and then Ab pregnant so VV will be still sour because her ladla Ro lost baby?

Still better than abhira deciding to risk her life to make vidya happy & give armaan duniya ki sabse badi khushismiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

She is really a tiny personsmiley36Screenshot_2024-10-05-08-12-50-624_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Still better than abhira deciding to risk her life to make vidya happy & give armaan duniya ki sabse badi khushismiley39

This will definitely happen at some point. smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 11 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

@bold does that mean after shifting to newly decorated baby room Ar ko akal aayegi? And abhimaan might end up getting pregnant?🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

No not necessarily.., but atleast the negative aura that has been around them will be removed ..Ruhi and Vidya have given bad 🧿 in that room ..

Ruhi has done a lot of kaand In that room .. it will be good if she shifts in that room and sleeps in the same bed of Armaan .

It will be good if she has flashbacks of putting tie on Armaan .. telling Abhira knock the door ..

Bahut accha asar padega on raste ki sasti ruhi

I had never wanted Abhira to shift in the same room after her second marriage ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago