Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I thought the same thing that is one insistent pimple

a shirtless man is laughing in a bathtub with laugh out loud written on the bottom

Poor Sam, the pimple is gone but it same she pop it and left a mark

we're the freaking worst I tell we take nothing serious

And those snowflake don't read if is going to trigger you smiley37

smiley37 kya din aagaye we are discussing Sam pimple because dkp is serving crap😆
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can already envision the bashing Armaan & I are going to get, coz I love their dynamic now rather the lovey dovey one smiley36

Aaj ki episode was pretty fine.. I liked gazebo scene a lot.. Somehow Rohit and Sam still manage to keep him glued to this damn show🤣🤣🤣

Pata nahi aisa kyu lag raha hai ki Vidya ko bahut bada chatka lagne vala hain🤣🤣🤣.. But kya fayda??? Those 2 idiots will continue calling her as Mother India🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I thought the same thing that is one insistent pimple

a shirtless man is laughing in a bathtub with laugh out loud written on the bottom

Poor Sam, the pimple is gone but it same she pop it and left a mark

we're the freaking worst I tell we take nothing serious

And those snowflake don't read if is going to trigger you smiley37

Sam and pimple ka rishta tho show se starting se hi chal rahe haina😂😂😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1840942375650136324

changed team to manisha chachi for a day cause she deserves it. At least someone told that suhagan chudail senior something.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold ek pimple ki keemat tum kya jaano Ramesh Babu smiley37…but seriously, I wish snowflakes would get triggered ..then we can read a whole essay on the aesthetics of the pimple smiley42

Kuch log are so blind in their love for a fictional character that even if a face was full of pimples then they would be oblivious to it smiley9
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Fufa sa kya huaa man wearing a hat that says xxiv is singing in a car

He couldn't even rip the papers probably.

Phuphu is getting obsessed with firm.. Ruhi se bhi zyaada dangerous obsession lagta hain.. Haa phuphu Ar-Ab ko kabhi mat dena firm... Nikalkar bahar pheko dono idiots ko🤣🤣🤣... But Kyaa aapki Maasa allow karegismiley36smiley36
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There will be no reaction on vidya.. I feel Abhira will get to know in time about the allergy and since the blame will be about to be on ruhi she will jump in and admit she made the cake.... Then we will get to see vidya tandav and armaan yelling

Edited by abagree - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

Virtual hug to you dear smiley31

Here characters are good or bad according to their behavior with abhira 😆 but idc seriously ..

I don't like arman coz his ma jaap & not bec of how he's treating abhira ..ofc it's obnoxious but when it comes to arman , anyone can judge he is not the right person for abhira nor his family ..so if they're so much in love ke rebellious hoke shadi kiya toh suffering toh Banta hai ..it's abhiras Karma so I dun feel any sympathy for her as of now..Haan she's being ill treated bec of her reports , that's where I sympathize with her but wahan toh madam khud hi bhool gayi..with ruhis pregnancy news she will remember "Tum baap nai ban sakte " , Instead of "mujhe ye khushi milegi ya nahi" ..indifference is the only emotion I feel for abhira and abhiman.

I like Manisha coz she speaks her mind in a way that nobody is offended ..

I like chorus gang coz they're innocent

I like dadisa also and foofasa and co. Also , they're quite consistent with their nautanki ..

Ruhi is ok when shes not obsessing over arman ..im glad she moved on..

I despise nalla madhav and his wife , they're the worst parents 🤢

I don't know about others but KP is a POS and vile cause how she treat her own grandson by blood just cause she didn't choose his mother for Madhav. Ruhi is nasty character & cheap cause how she's married and after her jeth. They can WW all they want she's always be a despicable character to me like her mother. I hope she really move on after a 101 tries, especially now if she's really pregnant. smiley20

As for Fufasa he's the only character I don't have a issue with cause he stay consistent about what he wants. You may not like his tactics but he states his case all things Law and War is fair when it comes to Poddar Firm.

Madhav is a failure as a father the real true parents in that house are M & M

Vidya is a stain to all step mothers. I normally don't take her seriously but that shraap on man you raised since childhood cause he lost his mother is who you're cursing. smiley11

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kuch log are so blind in their love for a fictional character that even if a face was full of pimples then they would be oblivious to it smiley9

@bold arre arre ..take it back ..guess you haven’t see the posts of adulation …btw why am I alone able to see the posts ..what is this special status I have been accorded smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold arre arre ..take it back ..guess you haven’t see the posts of adulation …btw why am I alone able to see the posts ..what is this special status I have been accorded smiley37

I blocked back that’s why I can’t see the posts of anyone who has blocked me smiley9