Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

manish ka coat phat gahi hai

he has to sell that house it seems next ๐Ÿ˜›
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This isn't just Gen 4 this ITV period smiley36smiley36

There no FL or PL on ITV that have self respect or swabimaan or whatever, since I started watching ITV, not One. A older character who are their as in-laws fair better. ITV wasn't made for feminist or strong women. The days of trp being in 5, 6 if not mistaken used to go up to 9 were worst. There's audience out there that love this and it's funny the one that give trp are women. These shows are made for women and it's women that complaints. I remember NGO used file cases against Ekta smiley37smiley37

The last one was Bandini, cause the FL was stripped cause the ML sister accuse her of stealing 1 earring not a pair but 1, but come to find out it was stuck on ML kurta smiley37

US soap aren't better but it's loved and fans fight and curse writer but still watch smiley36

you are wrong smiley36 we have naagins who are better than any itv fls ๐Ÿ˜‚ naagin hai toh kya hua fls hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9JieTeildb/?igsh=dzAweGh2c2Z0dnRw

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

IF Bol raha hai fake kar Rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ab hamein Maan na padega woh sudhar gayi hai IF maane ya na maane๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some people in poddar family never treated two couples equally. Until infertility track, they gave more preference to armaan abhira. Kaveri gave more priority to them during janmathtami. Now they are giving extra love to ruhi rohit. It will keep changing.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Some people in poddar family never treated two couples equally. Until infertility track, they gave more preference to armaan abhira. Kaveri gave more priority to them during janmathtami. Now they are giving extra love to ruhi rohit. It will keep changing.

it depends on what they want and others giving it. Dadi didn't consider already married ruro to give kids and abheera who wants time for kids after shadi is given that chance of marking krishna foot prints. Monthly flippers these are all. Cousins bumped as bhabhi at a go which is very odd they never gave that respect to her.So all ignore abheera and keep calm knowingly. Till that kkk stint ended ruhi was alone.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It should get slammed by court for mocking infertility and Poddars can behave like such illiterate folks . They have not considered alternative options like ivF or surrogacy itโ€™s hilarious

Issue is not lies with only Vidya and poddars..

It lies with Armaan and Abhira also...

I mean being not able to be a mother is not a sin, its heartbreaking, very hurtful, I can't even imagine of going through this..

But I will again say its not a sin, infact its a trauma for the girl who can't embrace motherhood by giving birth..

But it doesn't make her any less of woman or take out any sort of her feminity..she still can be a perfect mother to a child..

I came across mny women on daily basis who goes through this TRAUMA in real life..

And seeing how this stupid 2 takke ka show making mockery of such sensitive issue is no less blood boiling..

Have they any idea what kind of mindset they are instilling in illiterate people who had limited knowledge of biology and apparently takes shows as real life and sadly learn from that..

Have they an ounce of responsibility that this money making mindset of their could be making life of a real girl hard somewhere round the country who must already be dealing with this heartbreaking news.

Our censor borad take initiatove to show mensus blood blue rather than red, blurs undergarments of women in movies...don't they think they have little bit responisbility towards the shows that are being on air..

Horrible is the way Vidya is behaving with Abhira just becoz she couldn't be mother just by giving birth, she can be very well a mother by adopting, and other artificial methods, surrogacy, ivf etc., and Armaan for chosing to marry Abhira...

Sad is the way Abhira is behaving, an independant educated girl wants to pacify such kind of woman and doing chaaplusi and what not, rather than giving back to that horrible person and above all she is taking everything in regarding her husband's behaviour who literally begged her to marry him after her medical condition came out and she backed out and denied to be the cause of his misery, why is she not confronting him rather than comforting, its not something only Armaan is going through that she had to take all in, she is equally suffering so her mental health is important, and it happened with her so more important than Vidya's useless dakiyanusi and Armaan's senseless naraazagi...

Anger jerking is Armaan, he is not a toddler, he is freaking 30+ man, who by choice knowing all married Abhira and after he married her, he is behaving very rudely and coldly towards her, he is all about maa, maa, had he not audacity to ask that maa of his that would she have behaved same way with her own son Rohit at his place, would if she was his birth mother, she would have so easily abondanoed him, and most importantly the way he is all about his maa's bekaar zidd and not even seeing that how it must be hurting his wife who had this constant reminder of biggest tragedy of her life in such a cruel manner by the way that brainless vidya behaving, how it must be making her feel so less in herself, breaking her apart, he on other hand taking part full fledgedly in that...is thats why he married Abhira to make her life jehnum, isse acha na shadi karta khush rehta maa ko khush rkhta and I am sure one day some nice guy would have married abhira whole heartedly or even if that doesn't happen atleast she wouldn't have this constant ticking reminder of this tragedy....

So issue is not poddars, its even Abhira and Armaan also...๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am always team makers. Kal woh log bole Kaveri and Phupha have a love child, I will believe it. If they say Vidya is an angel, I will believe it. If they say Manish Goenka is Benjamin Button, I will believe. No questions asked.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ye kaveri ki sazish hai smiley15 abhira ko ithni jaldi maa nahi banna tha. Kaveri ne googly phenki and now abhira desperately want to become mother smiley16

Ab uska ultimate concern is main maa nahi ban sakthi. Highcourt main vakeel banna tha chod diya woh sapna. Yuvraj patha nahi ab kis chidiy ko phasa raha hai. ๐Ÿคญ abhira PF ko hilane wali thi dadisa ne usko hi hila daala..the person who was wearing formals ab achanak se long sleeve saree pehan rahi hai. To give competion to dadisa. PF hilega ya nahi patha nahi dadisa ek din zaroor hil jYegi ye soch kr boodhi main hun ya yeh dadi amma ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ye hai asli master mind ki nishani. Kuch seekthi ruhi dadisa se smiley44

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira was so right when she used to say that you will marry me going aginst your family's wish but after that you will start blaming me for separating you from your family and we would eventually grow apart..

She was right in thinking and voicing it out..

But issue is that even after knowing that ultimately it would happen she still believed in Armaan's words rather than her gut feeling..

But I wouldnot like to blame her for that, as hope everyone likes and she gave into that hope..

Now she should open her eyes and see that she was right all along in her fears and Armaan is a toxic person, he would destroy her life and in future if they had child even that child's life for his dependant love for his adoptive family and mother/dadi....

But than again what I am saying...

Its itv we are talking about where a show on sony sws girl marrying same guy who blamed her, humiliated her, cheated on her over a nice green flag guy...where a show on zee showing a girl fighting for a guy with her own sister who is claiming to love her sister, openly having affair with her sister and even went to mandap to marry her๐Ÿ˜ก

So what even I am talking๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.