Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Oh God!

Why such shows doesn't get slammed by court notices..

What they want to show that infertility is women's mistake and for that she had to live her life pleasing others and will be treated as outcast but she woupd keep on going and doing manaoing those same people who had this kind of mindset...smiley11

Thats how we are going to male women lives better...sharam ani chahiye...

Abd whats with this this male lead of their's, he knew na that his to be wife can't be mother, he knew that his mother doesn't want that bahu, he knew he was given a choice still he went ahead and got married and now he is treating that same girl as if it is all her mistake and takimg it out all on her, like why......

And this FL of yours, why is she even tolerating all this, I mean she takes stand for everyone at cost of her relations earlier on than why is not taking it for herself...

If some person is elder that doesn't give a right to be a douchebag and younger omes to tolerate that bullsh*t crap neither it gives any husband upper hand and make wife abla..

I never thought this show could still boil my blood but apparently it could...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Moral of gen 4 smiley36

Gold platted card banase se bhi rishta gold ki tarah strong nahi hotha pure gold ki tarah toot jaatha hai (as i heard 24 c gold is very weak without mixing it with other materials) smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

IF Bol raha hai fake kar Rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IF ke sare spoilers fake hote hai .. she must be pregnant

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh God!

What they want to show that infertility is women's mistake and for that she had to live her life pleasing others and will be treated as outcast but she woupd keep on going and doing manaoing those same people who had this kind of mindset...smiley11

Abd whats with this this male lead of their's, he knew na that his to be wife can't be mother, he knew that his mother doesn't want that bahu, he knew he was given a choice still he went ahead and got married and now he is treating that same girl as if it is all her mistake and takimg it out all on her, like why......

And this FL of yours, why is she even tolerating all this, I mean she takes stand for everyone at cost of her relations earlier on than why is not taking it for herself...

If some person is elder that doesn't give a right to be a douchebag and younger omes to tolerate that bullsh*t crap neither it gives any husband upper hand and make wife abla..

for her there is no other place to go so tolerating all shit. She rejected shadi that day saying your mom and dadi are right I can't give you that happiness. He went mocked the elders saying what you wanted happened and was angry on them. What if they got time know after Shadi could they throw her out this way. It's his zidd to marry her against everyones warning. Then he has to get prepared for this treatment. Now he is not treated as son he is burning more. His orphan status always comes out when he goes against vidya Or dadi Or Rohit anyone . What if his mother is angry he can stand calm not shouting on his wife. What if his mother is angry abheera could have not bothered much making her afforts. Instead ignore and kept her rista normal with her hubby. Which she promised in vows I will keep you as priority above all but immediately chose maaa ka pyar wanted to pacify her. In bts he is saying that only all white day type dialogues why did you do afforts against my saying I told you not to do ,maa gussa ho jaye gi, you won't listen to me, you won't leave your zidd. Imagine if a death in poddars happens because of abheera involvement vidya might stab her ๐Ÿค—
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Saare dukh Abhira ki life mein hi hain . Yeh kaisa queen treatment hai yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Because sheโ€™s the FL . DKP likes dukhiyari FL after Maa became a hit

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh God!

It should get slammed by court for mocking infertility and Poddars can behave like such illiterate folks . They have not considered alternative options like ivF or surrogacy itโ€™s hilarious

Armaan had a conversation with Abhira for a change, shared how Rohit forgave him also when Abhira ignored him he stopped her. Abhira also tried to ignore him or even expressed her disappointment too. Thankfully smiley44 Manisha finally spoke up regarding the way Vidya mata is the cause of rift between Armaan and Abhira. This is what I wanted to see. Abhira is proven right regarding her fears no matter how much we criticize her for not leaving Poddars she was right all along. Armaan's happiness will reside in his family's happiness be it Rohit, Vidya mata or even in future KP too again (he will be somehow back to pleasing his Dadisa). Abhira will only be the reason of happiness till Vidya mata supports him or guides her son to support "swabhimaani Abhira".

Abhira wasn't somebody who would need anybody's advice or gyaan key moti to do the right thing or to do what she wanted to do. No matter what! when she decided to study, or to do internship she went against dadisa. Abhira supported krish, aryan, armaan & charu even fought a case against dadisa nobody "advised" her to decide or she didn't listen to anybody even if they opposed her. Even when her mother got her married to a stranger manifesting their lifetime togetherness on her deathbed, Abhira's decision was a verbal contract with the stranger. Right or wrong she being adult confident girl decided for herself.

Khair now it's different. Madhav, Vidya even Manish have been "guiding light" for Abhira who used to be smart and mature enough to prioritize herself. Sometimes it's good to have a companion's advice or suggestion infact everyone needs support & guidance regardless of age. Having a mother or father figure is what Abhira always desired, it was the demand of the script too, but Abhira's decision making ability is also taken away from her as she always follows gyaan by mother/ father figure even if they are as useless as dumb Madhav, hypocrite MG or crazy Vidya.

Precap: Armaan is 100% right Vidya will get angrier (crazier) if she gets to know Ar/Ab are preparing for her birthday.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Moral of gen 4 smiley36

Gold platted card banase se bhi rishta gold ki tarah strong nahi hotha pure gold ki tarah toot jaatha hai (as i heard 24 c gold is very weak without mixing it with other materials) smiley36

This isn't just Gen 4 this ITV period smiley36smiley36

There no FL or PL on ITV that have self respect or swabimaan or whatever, since I started watching ITV, not One. A older character who are their as in-laws fair better. ITV wasn't made for feminist or strong women. The days of trp being in 5, 6 if not mistaken used to go up to 9 were worst. There's audience out there that love this and it's funny the one that give trp are women. These shows are made for women and it's women that complaints. I remember NGO used file cases against Ekta smiley37smiley37

The last one was Bandini, cause the FL was stripped cause the ML sister accuse her of stealing 1 earring not a pair but 1, but come to find out it was stuck on ML kurta smiley37

US soap aren't better but it's loved and fans fight and curse writer but still watch smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yes they will get annoyed at Abhira but we have to see how much toxicity is tolerated by Rishta audience

This infertility track has been there gen 2 and gen 3

In both cases it lead to separation of leads ..and raising their child alone or with another guy .. ..

If they are going to keep Poddars toxic .. rich or poor I will ship Abhira with AA ..

It is better for her mental wellbeing.. she has tried her best for a long time with Poddar family if they are being a Scrooge .. Chalo dustbin ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ me fenko and move on ..

Bye bye Poddars see you like never