Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If this G4 has this so call white can it be Vidya death or her being thrown out by Madhav. Vidya was mad at Ar when he first married Ab cause zimmedari and Manisha challenge her then. That if it was Rohit who married someone that wasn't your choice what will you do. That Thing sore up and down there's no difference and look at her now, she's a stain on step mother

Yes definitely. I’d rather Vidya died and Madhav turn negative and kick AbhiMaan out smiley37

A negative Madhav would be absolutely ROFL worthy smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

romance is part of story or life. Actors or characters should touch all types of shades then only growth happens. Ropu is doing it with his own style of subtle angry expression not loud screetch which I always love.

20241001_190512-COLLAGE.jpg

Baaki sab theek hai but why was Abhira wearing this chamkeeli saaree to office?

What happened to her office wear? She looked good in those formals.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

shadi ke smeksy chudail dekhna hai work ethics bhad main jaaye 😂
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I liked her yellow saree today. It looked good on her. Dresses formals gone after shadi.

But everything is going in how they showed from mehndi vidya didn't let ar name on her hand so ar kept her aside , shadi mein dulha ran saw chudail first in mandir left in cliff, next saw dulhan , ni proper gruha pravesh, no blessings of elders after shadi, no vidayi, no proper suhaag raat on bed water poured by arman, no paghphere shot bits in gvs cut 🤗. What's all this spl shadi Yaar. Cvs ko chappal phekni hi

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I liked her yellow saree today. It looked good on her. Dresses formals gone after shadi.

But everything is going in how they showed from mehndi vidya didn't let ar name on her hand so ar kept her aside , shadi mein dulha ran saw chudail first in mandir left in cliff, next saw dulhan , ni proper gruha pravesh, no blessings of elders after shadi, no vidayi, no proper suhaag raat on bed water poured by arman, no paghphere shot bits in gvs cut 🤗. What's all this spl shadi Yaar. Cvs ko chappal phekni hi

Gold plated cards ✨️ 🥸

Ab toh shadi sampanna ho gye h.

Next wali m sabkuch proper ho jayega🤣. Waittt for it.🥰

Saare dukh Abhira ki life mein hi hain . Yeh kaisa queen treatment hai yaar😭😭

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes definitely. I’d rather Vidya died and Madhav turn negative and kick AbhiMaan out smiley37

A negative Madhav would be absolutely ROFL worthy smiley37

if vidya died…Madhav will celebrate with us …that woman made his life miserable for 30 years…I’m sure he’ll be very happy to be rid of her 😂
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Gold plated cards ✨️ 🥸

Ab toh shadi sampanna ho gye h.

Next wali m sabkuch proper ho jayega🤣. Waittt for it.🥰

1000 yrs muhurt how can we forget it
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

yes and wifey abhira is getting frustrated now..she was still fine 3 months ago in the blue saree,.but after 3 months in the yellow saree ..she’s losing her patience.. anyway who wouldn’t be..😂..you go to give your hubby a kiss and he’s screaming Ma ma 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Saare dukh Abhira ki life mein hi hain . Yeh kaisa queen treatment hai yaar😭😭

today I felt bad for her in office. Ayyo e kya kardiye karke. But the toned down abheera is looking very good instead of shouting abheera. She has composed that calmness, understanding and giving love to everyone not leaving the bonds. But that wrath and humiliation is more from others what can we do for that.