Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

maa is rised long ago but by bit not today suddenly. She started from that time shadi accepted by shadi and shadi ka karcha , uptan lagavo, forcibly uptan applying, 20 missed calls in court. Abheera worked that time only all cases that too once in 2,3 months orelse kaam ka yaad hi nahi atha as everything goes through poddars. Vidya is pissed with her self respecting jaap. Where did it go when manish is doing everything can't she guess he is connecting something. Maa will be rised till separation happens 🤣🤣

Skipped a few episodes in between, why is she all decked up for the wedding, just to give Shrap to the new wedding couple, she could have just uninvited herself, like normal toxic saas😅? Seems irrational now.

Bold: yep she was giving signs from many days lol, ab she is in her full toxicity saas power, 🤣😂.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

psycho lusty Ruhi..is FL in which crazy universe 😂😂

yaad hai na woh din...jab posts per posts hote the...to justify that ruhi is the FL...😂

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't know that. If it's true then it's really distasteful from his side.

Just because it was said by ml to third angle, he is getting praised. Imagine if it was said by third angle to main lead.

Garvita is very much friends with RP.Even in the trio interview Sam said they are more close friends.During Ruhaan wedding track,their SBS interviews were fun as when they talking as Armaan and Ruhi.And they both hate this Armaan Ruhi angle in the show .they together troll this.SPA event was also like that Only.Its not something he said seriously to her to leave the show.its a fun banter between friends

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

That was good track in gen 2. Kartik naira had private time with their own home away from goenka family for few days. After family patchup, revelation about akshara death happened. But kartik family was not abusive towards naira, problem was not kaira marriage, it was kartik manish relationship.

i forgot to add akshara death truth came out then only through aditya in that house and naira went to singhus in pain. Same hoga
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How daft is Rohit, really? smiley44and what gives him itna trust on Ruhi in 10 days that Armaan couldn't give him in all these years smiley22 surely these losers only deserve each other! smiley44

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Skipped a few episodes in between, why is she all decked up for the wedding, just to give Shrap to the new wedding couple, she could have just uninvited herself, like normal toxic saas😅? Seems irrational now.

Bold: yep she was giving signs from many days lol, ab she is in her full toxicity saas power, 🤣😂.

when she got a phone ar aya kya she thought of maa ki mamta ran for her from mandap. Yesterday when they came back he didn't go and say maa i am happy you came. He ignored her so her ego bruised. Dadi advised her to be calm. Orelse in mandap only plates, malas, sindoor dibbi all could have been in air 🤣🤣 they reduced dadi as we are getting nausea seeing her hate more so another vamp started it in maa ki mamta, bete ki jholi 🤣

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

How daft is Rohit, really? smiley44and what gives him itna trust on Ruhi in 10 days that Armaan couldn't give him in all these years smiley22 surely these losers only deserve each other! smiley44

No wonder Kaveri doubts his ability

Originally posted by: India_TV

yaad hai na woh din...jab posts per posts hote the...to justify that ruhi is the FL...😂

Now if she gets WW there r chances she can become FLsmiley42 and RoRu are the best couple,both the losers are made for each other . Aab jeth ji ne 100 times tukradiya, ullu pathi ko bewakoof banathe rahegi and that dumbo doesn’t believe his own brother and thinks his cheater wife is some prathivratha naari and Abhira , Chachisa everyone falsely accusing her.

He only deserves that cheater , V apne aapko koi devtha samajh ke rakah hai kya ? shrap and all ? Stupid woman ,her evilness and jealousy will hit hard on her own son, I want to see her white day I won’t mind Abhira,Armaan getting kicked out of the house or even jailed.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when she got a phone ar aya kya she thought of maa ki mamta ran for her from mandap. Yesterday when they came back he didn't go and say maa i am happy you came. He ignored her so her ego bruised. Dadi advised her to be calm. Orelse in mandap only plates, malas, sindoor dibbi all could have been in air 🤣🤣 they reduced dadi as we are getting nausea seeing her hate more so another vamp started it in maa ki mamta, bete ki jholi 🤣

🤣🤣 She thought Ar left her in mandap and she came all decked up lol.

Dadi was looking calm.today, I thought ww hogaya but then again, woh calm ho gyi toh saste nashe krke ladoo kon dega, vidya have to flip sooner or later.

Thanks a lot for this precap🥰, can't go through episodes,

let's wait for Ruro story, woo hoo!!

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Garvita was very much friends with RP.Even in the trio interview Sam said they are more close friends.During Ruhaan wedding track,their SBS interviews were fun as when they talking as Armaan and Ruhi.And they both hate this Armaan Ruhi angle in the show .they together troll this.SPA event was also like that Only.Its not something he said seriously to her to leave the show.its a fun banter between friends

It's not about whether they meant it seriously or just joking. I never questioned their intentions, yes they are joking. But not all fans see it like that. I already shared a tweet where famous fan account from fd making praising tweets like Rohit ignoring garvita, he hates ruhi. When actors treat offscreen person as onscreen character on camera especially third angles, fans too do the same thing seeing them. One time or two times, their jokes are understandable, but almost everytime will influence fans to treat garvita as ruhi. They just need to be careful. That's all. I am sure they all share healthy bond offscreen.

Fans themselves praised Rohit sam by saying love how they ignored garvita, asked her to go to the side etc. Trollers said the same but not for praising.