Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly. On spa award function night, I saw statements like garvita is attention seeker in this platform itself, no one seemed to mind it. But when it was targeted against samridhi the next day, the reaction was different.

💯 I wrote something about it that day but my answer was deleted idk how. areey these guys are just a bunch of hypocrites. If similar thing had happened other way round, they would have started saying stuff to her for going against their fav actor.

Some people just can't differentiate what's reel and what's real. And the funny thing is, apni baat bolkr no offence to the actor likh dete h. I find it very funny tbf smiley20

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xanalyst

💯 I wrote something about it that day but my answer was deleted idk how. areey these guys are just a bunch of hypocrites. If similar thing had happened other way round, they would have started saying stuff to her for going against their fav actor.

Some people just can't differentiate what's reel and what's real. And the funny thing is, apni baat bolkr no offence to the actor likh dete h. I find it very funny tbf smiley20

Honestly when I saw that video, I found nothing wrong. But now got to know this is not the first time. How long we can justify their behaviour by saying they are joking & they are good friends.

Rohit samridhi are definitely not that kind of people who do such things intentionally. They might have genuinely having their inside jokes. That's not their intentional fault.

But when their fans make tweets rejoicing like see how Rohit ignoring garvita because he hates ruhi, that is concern worthy. Many immature fans will think if actors can talk to her as if she is ruhi, then we too can. Again it doesn't mean garvita is getting bullied kind of crap. They all are grown up adults. They just need to be careful on camera.

I won't deny samridhi too got hate from previous generation fans. But recent fiasco was about different thing.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

more than abheeman shadi it looks like ruhi's umeed erasing track to me 😂

anyways I'm excited to see ruro. I just hope they don't repeat whatever tf they tried in prev gen please ...

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Considering the analysis of twitter stans as true should be a joke..... actors joke among themselves. They have a cordial work relation and are smart enough not to mix reel and real.

Naah I read that comments here in this forum itself Fans were praising him but I don't care about actors as such so didn't take anything seriously but since yesterday in that video n the like( Dont know if the like was a mistake or not after all can't trust actors words much) I felt something n understood few things that's why commented otherwise I don't know any actor actress personally to know what is a joke or serious among them nor will I assume things Only what I see I believe just like I saw video n some past things which actor/actress did n I had ignored and connected those that's it

I felt that by that comment he was mixing both real n reel you didn't that's okay We have different POV's

✌️

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't know that. If it's true then it's really distasteful from his side.

Just because it was said by ml to third angle, he is getting praised. Imagine if it was said by third angle to main lead.

@Bold Trends might have started to throw such third angle out of the show n save the poor innocent baby leads

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

How exactly you know their opinion is just because sam is playing abhira. I have seen many ppl who did this in last gen too. They ensure to call out if they feel it's wrong. Same ppl have been tagged as ruhi supporters or gen 3 salty fans without even knowing reality. If you look at a persepctive with biased views then it will automatically look like biased view.

Has any gen3 fans came here and said abhira is liked by gen 4 fans as her baap was certain gen 3 character. Or has anyone said ruhi is hated because she is associated to gen 3 lead?. I don't think anyone has said that but same thing is not applicable for everyone.

People are moral policed and tagged as some fans just because they laugh, question and talk about a illogical show without going personal. If ppl going personal for sam is wrong then how ppl acting like they know ppls opinion is based on some candy crush story is right? Yes i do not like ak as she was a villain for me. But i do not see anything good in her daughter's character as well as she is a freeloader you can prove me wrong by showing me the episode where she was paying her bills or paying rent. Arguments happen if ppl feel it's illogical counter them with evidence than making assumptions. That would create more healthy environment than assuming things and spewing hate on other users.

My whole point was for people who spread hate to the actors playing those characters, nothing for the fans of XYZ characters in any generation. You took everything to a whole different dimension in which I certainly don't want to argue uponsmiley20
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

aaj anupama nahi dekha kya tum logo ne aaj ke epi me kartik sirat aaye they

link of vdo is this

tiaz on X: "kartik sirat from #yrkkh special apperance in #anupama epi of today 24 sep 2024 #MohsinKhan #ShivangiJoshi #shivin https://t.co/OkXsTz1lST" / X

Edited by tellytalks - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh show se bore hoti jaa rahi hu... par yeh log itne zor zor se kyu has rahe hai... smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

yes ruhit family get ready 🥳 chalo itne din romit aur Rohit ke liye e team pakdke baithe hi 🤣

R ❤️ R rocks smiley40

Ruhit

Ruro