Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

Funniest comment which i saw was ppl questioning sheena and her intentions smiley37 sheena ki kya galthi sam atleast did some mistake intentionally or unintentionally by liking a post. But i have seen ppl bashing sheena saying she is controlling and possessive. Sheena has work experience more than samriddhi. She is more professional than sam. She is invited guest and she left her husband post clicking a photo and that's when he was able to click photos with sam and garvita. smiley36 aisi bhi kya isecurity jo real biwi ko chodkar reel biwi ko lekar ghoome.

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I heard that Rohit told Garvita why is not leaving the show because he hates Ruhi AbhiMaan fans were praising him for that Even Lead Actors themselves are not able to differentiate between Real n Reel

Considering the analysis of twitter stans as true should be a joke..... actors joke among themselves. They have a cordial work relation and are smart enough not to mix reel and real.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Funniest comment which i saw was ppl questioning sheena and her intentions smiley37 sheena ki kya galthi sam atleast did some mistake intentionally or unintentionally by liking a post. But i have seen ppl bashing sheena saying she is controlling and possessive. Sheena has work experience more than samriddhi. She is more professional than sam. She is invited guest and she left her husband post clicking a photo and that's when he was able to click photos with sam and garvita. smiley36 aisi bhi kya isecurity jo real biwi ko chodkar reel biwi ko lekar ghoome.

sheena and ropu have more experience as like romit raj. They know how to handle media Or behave professionally.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Vidya is cursing this newly married couple just because her ego got hurt..Armaan didn’t listen to her like a puppy dog..and vidya is hating on this young woman just because she has fertility issues..Vidyas curse will backfire because she is cursing innocent people..that curse will destroy her own life…her own son rohit will have his married life destroyed due to his mothers evil behaviour..

And the worst thing is Rohit himself is innocent 😞

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly. On spa award function night, I saw statements like garvita is attention seeker in this platform itself, no one seemed to mind it. But when it was targeted against samridhi the next day, the reaction was different.

Not that samridhi deserves to be bashed like that. No one should. I don't mind garvita getting bashed for defending her character. No actor should defend immoral character. But she gets bashed for other reasons too.

I hope along with fans, actors too understand the difference between offscreen and onscreen characters atleast in public.

@bold: That's not true.Few said that she was trying to seek attention and then the few of us defended her too.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1838142689629630754

Just felt that this should be heresmiley36❤️🧿

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

RS kyu band Kiya Gen 3?? So tired of the same thing again and again.

Why am I feeling like people genuinely miss ghum offscreen kalesh a lot???

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Why am I feeling like people genuinely miss ghum offscreen kalesh a lot???

Not just Ghum kalesh, they want any kalesh to happen everyday.

All the Gen 4 Rishta actors are bunch of most unproblematic actors, lekin nhi Phir bhi bash Karna hai.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I didn't see such comments here or in twitter. Must be from insta. Insta comments shouldn't be taken seriously. They are all mostly kids.