Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Thanks Yaar. It was such a nice song smiley31

It is my pleasure you liked both songs.

Thank you bhai.

I want to give one compliment whenever I see Abhimanyu pic in any dp of yrkkh forum I will like I am talking to a person who is mich like Abhimanyu Birla.And I am feeling like Abhimanyu sent me this message like he always talks with his family and akshara I can fels taht sweetness in thsi message.

Thank you buddy

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Totally unrelated I just saw this now. If fans can openly say how their fav is ignoring garvita because they hate ruhi then why blaming trollers who are saying the same.

https://x.com/Rishfreezone/status/1838278454758031647?t=aOgfaLVtFUQQkGvT5IKPTg&s=19

onscreen and offscreen mixup every where. Is wrong to humiliate anyone that way. Same goes here too in forums targeted if we write what's accordingly.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1838480075840217291

If she is hinting towards ruRo smiley36 toh mere theory jo maine kal post kiya tha woh sach ho saktha hai smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1838480075840217291

If she is hinting towards ruRo smiley36 toh mere theory jo maine kal post kiya tha woh sach ho saktha hai smiley36

yes ruhit family get ready 🥳 chalo itne din romit aur Rohit ke liye e team pakdke baithe hi 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

onscreen and offscreen mixup every where. Is wrong to humiliate anyone that way. Same goes here too in forums targeted if we write what's accordingly.

Exactly. On spa award function night, I saw statements like garvita is attention seeker in this platform itself, no one seemed to mind it. But when it was targeted against samridhi the next day, the reaction was different.

Not that samridhi deserves to be bashed like that. No one should. I don't mind garvita getting bashed for defending her character. No actor should defend immoral character. But she gets bashed for other reasons too.

I hope along with fans, actors too understand the difference between offscreen and onscreen characters atleast in public.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Totally unrelated I just saw this now. If fans can openly say how their fav is ignoring garvita because they hate ruhi then why blaming trollers who are saying the same.

https://x.com/Rishfreezone/status/1838278454758031647?t=aOgfaLVtFUQQkGvT5IKPTg&s=19

I heard that Rohit told Garvita why is not leaving the show because he hates Ruhi AbhiMaan fans were praising him for that Even Lead Actors themselves are not able to differentiate between Real n Reel

Exactly. On spa award function night, I saw statements like garvita is attention seeker in this platform itself, no one seemed to mind it. But when it was targeted against samridhi the next day, the reaction was different.

Not that samridhi deserves to be bashed like that. No one should. I don't mind garvita getting bashed for defending her character. No actor should defend immoral character. But she gets bashed for other reasons too.

I hope along with fans, actors too understand the difference between offscreen and onscreen characters atleast in public.

garvita is educated worked out side in other firm too. She knows how to handle everything and be cordial with all she has healthy bonds on bakwas set too. She was youngest on set there . so all pampered her. She is very intelligent and gives her interviews with positive way not degrade sone other character and rise herself.Ruhi is screen character why should personal be mixed.There are many who stay away keep moody faces and cold behaviour. Why compare personal with screen. This was always there everyday tl had similar issues including ml or personal fans solos etc in every season. Seasons changed but fans coming in have same mind set 🤣🤣i dont go to tl unless for Thursday trp
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I heard that Rohit told Garvita why is not leaving the show because he hates Ruhi AbhiMaan fans were praising him for that Even Lead Actors themselves are not able to differentiate between Real n Reel

pity on them for their imagination. Ropu is a calm balanced person and he has stable bond with everyone on sets. Why will he suggest her 🤣 it's actors job to do any role. Did he not do grey character in his other shows🤣

One of the best episodes of Yeh Rishta so far smiley27 Abhimaan ki Shaadi. Felt connected to Armaan sa and Abhira's emotions throughout which is rare in fiction these days. Ruhi free episodes are always a blessing smiley36 Thanks to the makers for keeping Ruhi with her umeed away during Abhimaan ki Shaadi. Focus was on Abhimaan and their special people smiley27

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I don't know that. If it's true then it's really distasteful from his side.

Just because it was said by ml to third angle, he is getting praised. Imagine if it was said by third angle to main lead.