Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

No who knows this curse will befallen upon both couples as cursing some one comes back to one’s also

sach mein they lost brains in creativity this way by going more bad way na. When ruhi is extended for beyond why not Vidya or dadi Or fufa 🤣🤣. But remember all the words told by mahan went all right , pallu ke sath kalesh bandh ke ayegi🤣🤣 . We didn't pay much attention then. Everything went right. Same dadi manish saying this girl is not right for you for naira. Because sirat gave stability to kartik not naira or goenkas any day. We ignore these vamps words in the moh maya of couple in love 🥰but they go right always 🤗
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Garvita's acting was really good yesterday Hopefully she gets a good project in future with good character arc She has potential to improve Here she won't get any chance to improve Even Pratiksha improved a bit in that other show

And Ruhi smiley37 total delulu idiot with flop plans Poor Rohit hope he gets to know the truth soon

When Toffeemaan self respect wala asked that why didn't you die if you love me so much Ruhi should have said that Did you give birth/life to me that I should die for you I love you but I can never die for a mere average Toffeemaan But ofcourse Ruhi is not of sane mind same old Armaan Armaan 🥱

Today good that we had Vidya with her sada expressions the whole time giving full entertainment just with her weird OTT expressions n some other supporting characters looked good smiley42The actress playing Vidya is really bad in this show though she was a decent actress in other shows

ofcourse the wedding vows weresmiley37

Tom we have Vidya OTT special with her brillant expressions

Tomorrow's episode ⭐ will be Vidya Poddar

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

rishta is high budget show. Agar festivals har roz manana hai then they have to have huge budget. Uka with 2.0 can still run considering uka leads are poor toh har roz rishta level ka badhai ho badhai na karna hai usme. But rishta needs festival vibes. Ganesh chaturthi iss baar skip maardiya rishta walon ne aur ussi main shadi nipta diya. IR kar nahi rahe as they know IR ke baad AB ko acche kapde wagera dena padhega. Goenka's main family members bhi kam hai badhai ho badhai karne ke liye.

Anupama and rishta can not survive with such a low trp unless they stop celebrating and add lots of kalesh. That's what makers are doing. To avoid celebrations they are adding kalesh. Abhimaan romance and dreams ddp. Etc.

Shadi bhi isiliye karwaya hai as they have exhausted all type of drama before marriage. Ab post marriage hi bacha hai where fl will be hell bent poking her nose in PH affairs. Ab phirse kalesh hi aana hai

their strategy is same anywhere kalesh break every rista and degrade characters badly.

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Garvita's acting was really good yesterday Hopefully she gets a good project in future with good character arc She has potential to improve Here she won't get any chance to improve Even Pratiksha improved a bit in that other show

And Ruhi smiley37 total delulu idiot with flop plans Poor Rohit hope he gets to know the truth soon

When Toffeemaan self respect wala asked that why didn't you die if you love me so much Ruhi should have said that Did you give birth/life to me that I should die for you I love you but I can never die for a mere average Toffeemaan But ofcourse Ruhi is not of sane mind same old Armaan Armaan 🥱

Today good that we had Vidya with her sada expressions the whole time giving full entertainment just with her weird OTT expressions n some other supporting characters looked good smiley42The actress playing Vidya is really bad in this show though she was a decent actress in other shows

ofcourse the wedding vows weresmiley37

Tom we have Vidya OTT special with her brillant expressions

Tomorrow's episode ⭐ will be Vidya Poddar

vows were like na bhooto na bhavishyati 🤣🤣 who will say in wedding vows i will share noodles 🤣🤣. Vidya gave all constipation faces till end tomorrow free motion hojayega 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Frankly I don’t understand.. why have they made gen 4 .. for us to glorify P didi daily 😂😂😂.. I hope she checks this forum and chuckles

Baddua is a logical .. personal human thing ..,just like Budi nazar 🧿 Thu Thu Thu

Saying the word shrap is a joke ..

Shraap is something which was done ages ago . By Rishi muni ..or elderly folks who lead a Saãtvik life ., Who have undergone significant pain ..

Randomly giving shrap after eating puri sabzi in a wedding and doing badhai ho badhai 2 days before .. is a mockery ..

They are like setting themes for Ramayana .. with making Vidya a wierd Kaikeyi

Vidya to kaushalya ya yashoda banti… ksikayee kyun bana rahe hsin ise makers???😃😃

Waise vsnvaas Ho jayee…yo abhora armasn ki raasleela ka koi ant nahi hona.. few days mrin Vidya ko dadi banne ki khabar mil jayegi😃

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Vidya to kaushalya ya yashoda banti… ksikayee kyun bana rahe hsin ise makers???😃😃

Waise vsnvaas Ho jayee…yo abhora armasn ki raasleela ka koi ant nahi hona.. few days mrin Vidya ko dadi banne ki khabar mil jayegi😃

Yashoda theme has been done again and again in Ghum .. pehle that horrible P .. now my crazy Savi bada is Yashoda to sai

Toh yeh rishta ne Ramayan theme pakad liya .. she truly fits a wierd kaikeyi .. because Rohit can be an excellent Bharat ..

I am more interested ki mangal sutra kaun handover karta haj tomorrow fifasa or Ruhi ( uska wala )

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

Dkp and shahi bhi itna nahi rota hoga trp ko leke jitna yaha kuch log tension lete hai

Jaise ki unki pocket mrin paise aate/jaate hain…. Ya career / padhai/ etc etc per bada asar padta hai😃😃

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yashoda theme has been done again and again in Ghum .. pehle that horrible P .. now my crazy Savi bada is Yashoda to sai

Toh yeh rishta ne Ramayan theme pakad liya .. she truly fits a wierd kaikeyi .. because Rohit can be an excellent Bharat ..

Yup…. Krishna kakshman😃

RAM ji…. I mean armaan jao sbhira ko le kar… v will b happy too😃

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Jaise ki unki pocket mrin paise aate/jaate hain…. Ya career / padhai/ etc etc per bada asar padta hai😃😃

😂😂 Aur yaha ke maximum viewers online hai aur trp ke liye itna rote hai vaise last gen ki trp itni Kam thi kya thode din baad ML ko hi change karna pada shahi uncle ko

Originally posted by: Digastric

😂😂 Aur yaha ke maximum viewers online hai aur trp ke liye itna rote hai vaise last gen ki trp itni Kam thi kya thode din baad ML ko hi change karna pada shahi uncle ko

Dukhti rag per haath na rakho…. Saara rona hi uss ML ka hai😃😃😃