Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Waise guys maja aa raha hai kya, Generation 3 ke bhi pic upload kar paa rahe hai ham sabhi,Kuch yaadgaar din nahi hua kya kuch oabandiya hat gayi.Sirf is post ke liye.And gneeration 4 ki toh kisi ne pic dal ibi nahi aaj

https://x.com/Nivi21761400/status/1837116889774051796

https://x.com/Harshaliendgame/status/1837118848350236717

The Grand OG AbhiRa ( Abhimanyu Akshara ) wedding smiley42❤️

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 26 days ago

Guys yaha kuch pics upload hi nahi ho rahi,Can I Share you google drive links.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I'm glad I watched it on tv at that time,It was hillirious,My whole family watch Kaira wedding at that time regularly for ine month and laughed at this episode very much and enjoyed it also.They got emotional also when Naira was going to sasural and jigging family members and Kartik walking side of her doli.

this bachelor party was the best in keerti naksh shadi time. Everything is different in keesh shadi and in between are kaira romancing every where, kartik in singhus side helping them as damad ,naira on Goenkas side as bahu. While shadi track was muaaa 🥰 hats off to garima for bringing so many different different concepts in all shadis.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Their iconic love heart IMG_6547.jpeg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this bachelor party was the best in keerti naksh shadi time. Everything is different in keesh shadi and in between are kaira romancing every where, kartik in singhus side helping them as damad ,naira on Goenkas side as bahu. While shadi track was muaaa 🥰 hats off to garima for bringing so many different different concepts in all shadis.

Haa Woh bhi kya pal the bro.

Kartik or naksh ek ho gaye.

Naitik or Manish ek ho gaye.

That bike scene.

And woj song jo abhi mujhe yaad nahi aa raha manish or Naitik ne gaya.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Guys yaha kuch pics upload hi nahi ho rahi,Can I Share you google drive links.

you can. If you are getting harmful content found type of errors then you may hVe to crop it
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Haa Woh bhi kya pal the bro.

Kartik or naksh ek ho gaye.

Naitik or Manish ek ho gaye.

That bike scene.

And woj song jo abhi mujhe yaad nahi aa raha manish or Naitik ne gaya.

papa kehte hi bada naam karega in kaira shadi time 🥰🥰 sachin ji and vishal singh both rocked. Vishal singh was perfect naitik for naira . What an organic bond we used to get tears seeing them. Even manish naira bond was very pure and lovely.