Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Proud to be Surrekha Babeโ€™s fan since Gen 3 smiley27

IMG_5999.jpeg

iske mooh se punches kitne ache nikalte the ๐Ÿคช arey aap donom ke beech ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ค
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Surekha was buzy zooming in armaan sa' s profile pictures to find abhira in the sunglasss back then smiley37

I am telling you, we were dealing with so many closet Abhimaan shippers during Rumaal - Phupasa, Surekha, Dadisa - anyone elsesmiley42

No wonder Tanu chose the right teamsmiley36

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly isse behtar haldi ki rasam CV's nahi de paate - I know Abhira is upset, but even she melted seeing her silly boy

Also this was one of the sexiest outfits she has worn among all the wedding functions smiley36

exactly infact Ar was also looking hot smiley42 and that added more impact to their haldi. I loved today episode just because of their haldi ๐Ÿ˜
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

Actually that was the best haldi ceremony ever ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธsimple short n sweet ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

it will always be them against the world. they don't need anyone else, only each other. they are enough. it was absolutely perfect for them. ๐Ÿ’›
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The guy is so unserious but I just love Armaan za smiley42

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi ka pati dusro ka ghar basaney ka try kar raha hai. Thoda dyaan apne room k andar bhi deta toh faidey mai raheta smiley37

uska apna plan hi. Agar shadi nahi hui toh ruhi ar ke peeche hi chipkegi toh dakka de raha hi bhayi ko. ๐Ÿคช mujhe toh miya biwi ke alag alag disha mein afforts ache lagte hi. Rohit unka shadi karake chodega usko sukoon milegi tab.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the green and blue shirts really bring out his eyes!!!! smiley27smiley27smiley27

Armaan today in mentioning bacche of cousins forgot to include Krish though. Usko naam bhi boldeta toh accha hota,

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Jhoothi you hate Suru baby.

Aise kaise, hum dono ko kalesh pasand hain smiley43
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise manna padega DKP ko - usne Aaj Aisa episode diya that people conveniently forgot about the shared dream sequence at the start of the episode smiley32

I now want IR just because the oldies were behaving civilized with Ab and I am sure they are doing to love her more after IR and Ru expose.