Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sanjay taunts Armaan that Abhira wont come for shaadi but Armaan says I know she will come. Chorus gang, chacha/chachi join him to prep for shaadi.

MG speaks to Abhira meanwhile about knowing the pain of losing kids and not having them anymore. He recalls Shubham and Kartik and having marital discord but staying with Swarna out of love. He says Armaan really loves you despite his family objecting. And now instead of anger, I have respect for Armaan. He says pyaar is bhagwaan ki ashirwaad.Dont thukrao it. Abhira is hesitating but MG says- show courage and stand by him when he is there for you. Be there for him and face every difficulty and obstacle. MG says - dont think of the future, focus on the pyaar Armaan has for you. maybe there can be a miracle for you both. but even otherwise your love will be enough. Abhira says- what if he resents in future. MG says- trust him if you love him and dont regret later.

Abhira goes to temple. And V is also there. V forcefully puts kangan by hurting her and claims that its analogous to how much pain V is feeling to see the decision of Abhimaan marriage because apparently Abhira cant fit in family. She says Armaan will feel bacche ke kami and if she loves him, she should back off. Vidya proves how pathetic a person she is by behaving SO insensitively.

Chorus gang is helping Armaan get ready. Armaan is SO excited. Its so cute to see him. Aryan brings up that what if no elders come for shaadi, Rohit joins and says- sab ayenge. Rohit says no matter what, they will come even if its man maarke.

MG gives a lehenga to Abhira and Abhira is looking very confused. MG tells her again that she should keep the lehenga which he got in store room. He says it was meant for his beti and is now giving it to her. He says finding this lehenga was a divine sign that you and Armaan are meant to be. He reminds her that her mom had given her hand in Armaans and says dont leave pyaar ka saath. He lets slip that your mom also left for others. but Abhira doesnt seem to catch it. Swarna watches everything and informs Ruhi that MG gave Akshara ka lehenga to Abhira. So apparently Ruhi has photographic memory of this lehenga to get duplicate made. kuch bhi horaha hai.

Abhira recalls special moments with Armaan and his staunch support for her. Abhira thinks that Armaans pyaar is too special to give up. she has no recollection of Vs words at all. Armaan trumps everything. She is excited to marry Armaan. Our dulha is also getting ready. The BGM of kurmai for Abhimaan getting ready is SO nicely done. I am glad Abhira is genuinely excited forgetting V and her BS. I am also glad that Abhimaan getting ready scenes were not interrupted by Ruhis pathetic face. Abhira twirling in her red lehenga is so pretty.

Armaan is thinking if Abhira comes today, he will get everything he ever wanted. Abhira is thinking- I am coming to be yours.

MG is excited. Swarna is least interested. Surekha comes to inform Abhira is ready. Krish, Aryan and Manisha are stunned to see Sanjay happy. LMAO. The way they are taunting him for not being angry fufa is hilarious!!!! OMG.

Armaansa ki dashing entry dekh kar sab khush hai. He looks so handsome! And Abhira is descending stairs in GH in her outfit looking gorgeous!!! Its a simple sweet look.

Armaan notices V looking unhappy.

Surekha and MG are doing nazar of Abhira. MG says he is happy she took right decision. Abhira thanks him for treating her like his bacchi and for being there for her and all his ashirwaad.

Kajal asks V to do rasam, M also tells her and Manoj Manisha also request and V doesnt budge. M tries to force her. Armaan stops him and he takes the kheer himself and requests her for her ashirwaad. But V throws bowl. Kaveri catches it before it falls.

Ek Doubt hai- Kal Armaan said- kal 8pm ready hona hai, today he is saying aaj 8pm shaadi hai . very confused. itni jaldi 24 hours kaise hogaye.

Thanks for the update dear.. I always wait for your update everyday morning.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Why_though

If Abhira has to murder someone, it has be Roohi.. if she doesnโ€™t exist, no one will be spying on Abhira to know every single thing happening around her and use it effectively to manipulate everyone against her and keep creating problems .. Abhira will easily win over everyone and her life will be peaceful.. my vote is for Roohi for white day..

Ruhi ko toh end tak jhelna hai. Humari and abhira ki utni achi kismat nahi hai smiley36

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ye swarna ko koi kaam nahi hai .I think she wanted Ruhi to lose her sanity completely.Video call karke lehenga bhi dikha rahi hain.beti ke chintha hoti hain uski ex ki shaadi ki updates kyu de rahe ho

Who does that? She should know what kind of woman Roohi is.. Why is she showing everything in video call? Should have kept quiet.. Being 200 years old she has no brain.. Roohi is like this only because of Swarna..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya saying stupid shit but all that getting overpowered by obviously armaan's love but also manish's words about akshu. Abhira my girl remember who your mother is and dont insult her love by calling that annoying hag maa.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

also manoj running behind manisha and chorus gang repeating- main bhi aayi like manisha and then correcting it to say- matlab aaya. that was such a nice touch!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ye swarna ko koi kaam nahi hai .I think she wanted Ruhi to lose her sanity completely.Video call karke lehenga bhi dikha rahi hain.beti ke chintha hoti hain uski ex ki shaadi ki updates kyu de rahe ho

It was so weird. As if she really wants ruhi to have a mental breakdown smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Vidya is so regressive, pathetic and insensitive.

Pinecone thumbnail

Our adorable Armaansa says- sabse handsome dulhe ka pata nahi, but sabse lucky hoon because Abhira ka pyaar hai. Krish says - shaadi ke liye bhi save some romance. Armaan says uske liye puri zindagi hai. The brief moment of Rohit-Armaan is also so sweet.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There is an old saying

"Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana"smiley37

But this saying has been changed by Ruhi.smiley37smiley37

Ab log kahenge...

"Begani shaadi mein Ruhi deewani"smiley37smiley37

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 9 days ago