Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

i've been saying this for awhile now...ruhi needs to be sent to a psych ward. wtf is she on?! this ain't delusion anymore. her "umeed" is literally making go cuckoo. such a psychotic witch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is seeing pics of mehendi and so upset and meanwhile Armaan is looking at the turtle. The dream sequence happens with "bebasi" which is a song I love. Abhira and Armaan in white fighting to break shackles and be with each other is dramatic and definitely not meme-worthy. Sam and RoPu make everything look heartfelt. They perform so sincerely.

Next morning Manoj and Manisha are talking about not canceling event. Madhav, V and Sanjay are calling people to inform shaadi cancelation by lying. Manoj says we shouldnt cancel and Kaveri claims Abhira has broken shaadi. Ya right woman. Corus gang want to talk to Armaan. Ruhi tries to stop them. Charu speaks in no uncertain terms to Ruhi. Kiara is like we want to speak to our bhaiya, Excuse us. Love it. Rohit stops them but he is doing reverse psychology. He screams loudly outside the room to provoke him into action. V tries to stop Rohit but M holds her back. Rohit is saying if Armaan really loves Abhira , he'd not give up so easily. Armaan is affected by his words. and he leaves the room and almost clashes into the servant carrying haldi. Armaan gets the bowl in his hands. Manisha is excited that this is a divine signal that he caught haldi.

Armaan thinks of Kaveri, V, Sanjay's words and recalls Abhiras words too but he sees haldi.

Swarna says she is sad about Abhira's state despite not liking her. Surekha is also upset. Abhira shows up and she thanks them for permission to stay and she says she is going to go back to Mussoorie. MG denies this. Abhira takes ashirwaad from all and says she is gonna go. Just as she is leaving , servants accidentally trip and do flower shower on her and Armaan makes a dramatic entry on a cycle.

Armaan says did you think phone par goodbye bolke humaari kahaani khatam. he says your reports scared me also but I thought of what I wanted and I only want Abhira. He says she is the most important to him and he cannot imagine life without her. MG and Surekha look happy. Abhira is hesitant to believe him . Armaan says we can get a miracle or maybe we will just have neices and nephews. he says we will be forever together. and it wont matter if we dont have kids- we will still be happy. But Abhira does not want to listen and get her hopes up. She tries to walk off.

Then like a hero, he calls out to his Sharmaji and he says I have become ziddi with you. And he says I will rang you in my rang today. Armaan asks the Goenkas to look away and then applies haldi - cheek to cheek!! The BGM is sweet. Makes it more intimate. he wishes her saying haldi mubarak my silly girl. He says I will wait for my dulhan. And gives her the dibbi with haldi and leaves.

When Armaan returns he informs them that he has done haldi and says to Kaveri that he will live life on his own terms and he only wants Abhira. Kaveri tries to call Abhira khudgarz but Armaan says you are khudgarz. Armaan says I dont care about my baby with Abhira but its your zidd. I love how Rohit , chacha/chachi, Madhav and chorus gang look so happy. chalo small mercies.

How is no one noticing Ruhi's pathetic expressions?!

Kaveri tries to warn Armaan but he says I cant be happy without Abhira. Armaan says shaadi hokar rahegi.

Meanwhile in GH, MG tries to counsel Abhira to marry Armaan and says life will be difficult but Armaan is there to stand by you, He says would you have broken shaadi if this news had come after shaadi was done. Abhira says he will not be happy with me. MG says- let him decide that. Abhira says- kids are important to him. MG says I have lost kids, no one knows the importance of kids more than me.

precap is the new one doing the rounds. Abhimaan dressing up as bride and groom and Ruhi being delusional

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess Ruhaya didn't expect the chorus gang bgma man in a cowboy hat stands in front of a crowd with the words move b * tch above him

I don't know what she thought it was best stopping them smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ooooof armaan telling off dadisa is so nice. why did they have to cut it off right there?! i was getting my popcorn ready! guess it will have to wait until tmrw 😒

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i've been saying this for awhile now...ruhi needs to be sent to a psych ward. wtf is she on?! this ain't delusion anymore. her "umeed" is literally making go cuckoo. such a psychotic witch 🤦🏻‍♀️

thats the easy way out though. she is a pathetic person. She cannot get away by claiming mental illness. she is doing all this crap of her own free will, with full capacity. She needs to be ripped apart to smithereens by everyone and thrown out to fend for herself.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

ooooof armaan telling off dadisa is so nice. why did they have to cut it off right there?! i was getting my popcorn ready! guess it will have to wait until tmrw 😒

I wanted him to tell off V and Ruhi too. V was more brutal than Kaveri and Ruhi was the one who orchestrated all this despite him telling her NOT to.

But I am glad he has put his foot down

Aaj pura swag tha!! LOVED it.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: abagree

The sad part is how has Ruhi been not told out so far... Her deeds need to come out... Manisha Chachi, please gather your proofs. I hope they show Rohit had been secretly noticing all her facial expressions and the messy rooms every now and then

I doubt he is noticing. they have not given any hints that he has any inkling at all. Although thats a twist I would love to see- Rohit doing ruhi ka popat, divorcing her and ensuring he does her public beizzati

Pinecone thumbnail

Today even Swarna was being humane! Miracle hi hogaya.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Armaan really told those 200 year olds to turn around so that he can be extra and do gaal se gaal milao smiley37

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That PH staff was so funny. Haldi randomly armaan ko deke chal pada smiley37

So true 🤣 it would’ve looked better if he tried to take it back and armaan subtly gestured him to let it be…