Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

kidhar hai aajka WU? itna Fall tha kya ki koi WU dene nahi aaraha. is it full of toxicity of V, Kaveri and Ruhi

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

VIDYA YOU STUPID HAG. I HOPE ABHIRA STABS YOU FOR THE WHITE DAY

I don't mind her spending 20 years in Jail for thatsmiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

kidhar hai aajka WU? itna Fall tha kya ki koi WU dene nahi aaraha. is it full of toxicity of V, Kaveri and Ruhi

Main toh roz tumhara WU padhne aati hoonsmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Uugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stupid Hulu here hasn't uploaded the episode

Someone please tell me about Vidya moye moye

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Ruhi: Universe bhi wahi chahata hai jo main chahati hoon

Meanwhile universe

images (15).jpeg

They played Kudmayi.smiley27

I loved their getting ready sequence

Also, Manisha chachi - Hamare yaha riwaz haa ki jab tak shaadi main phupha naraz nahi hota tab tak shaadi adhuri rehti haa smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

GADHA MANISH GOENKA BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SCHEME MAI KAUN LAHENGA LETA HAI

You have to feel sorry for Vee Vee, she wasn't first for Madhav that's Shivani, now son Ar chose his love over her mamta pyaar. I don't know why she wanted him to choose smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Surekha ka random pyaar towards abhira is so funnysmiley36 though I am glad for it

Originally posted by: Pinecone

HS waalon - WU dedoh please

@sa7861 Woh insta handle kaunsa hai jahan epi upload hota hai? please send link na

Stupid V in Mandir manipulating Abhira not to come to mandap.

Phufasa trying to manipulate Armaan saying Abhira will not come to mandap , Armaan confidently saying she will come and asking chorus gang to get ready , chachi ,chachu,cousins happily running to get ready . V asks Abhria to come to Mandir says she will never fit in their family and she is being selfish accepting to marry Armaan as he can never be happy without kids , he is a good man and will always love Abhira but looking him sad Abhira will curse n hate herself. This women is such a 🤬 she is manipulating Abhira and asked her not to come to mandap.
Manish gives Akshara’s lehanga and tells not to disrespect love, As Armaan’s love is genuine and he is going again everyone to marry her . Suvarna on video call with cheapo shows Ak’s lehanga , MG gave same kid of lehanga to Arohi too.
Armaan getting ready and cousins helping him Cheapo watching them and finds Engagement ring which she returned to Armaan. She wears the same dress and removes the ring Rohit put on her finger ,wears that engagement ring.smiley11

Both Abhira ,Armaan getting ready and both looking beautiful, hamare Banno pyaare hamare banno pyaara playing in BG. Both comes down Manish n surekha are happy in GH. in PH everyone is ready except stupid V ,Kajal asking to do kheer kilawo rasam by dulha’s maa , Armaan brings the bowl to ask her to feed him but V throws away the bowl and KV catches the bowl.

KV is 100 times better than this vile ,stupid Vidya , she can’t be anyone’s maa. Such a pathetic women .

Manisha , Krish and Aryan’s scene with phufasa is funny smiley36

Edited by Chaitu.V - 9 days ago