Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aaj koi blurb nahi aaya :( hopefully it will come on time.

I hope theres more Abhimaan. phone convo ya kuch toh mil jaaye.

Mein aapki and Chaitu ki update/posts ka wait karti hun…. As mostly I m not able to watch on time😒

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

aaj toh hulu par nahi hai. I will have to wait for apnetv or insta links.

Originally posted by: India_TV

Pregnancy report ka bhi kuch hona hoga na.,,,, most likely they r false…. Also Vidya should b saying sorry for the way she treated abhira…. Things need to b sorted… itna delay kiya Ho hai to v r ready to wait for another few episodes…. Saaf suthra mahaul do…. Gandagi saaf Karo… Shaadi se pehle😃

….

Evil V needs to apologise to Abhira for the way she insulted her , but in one of the BTS she is forcefully putting a bangle on Abhira’s hand hurting her .Reports ,I don’t think Cheapos hand in it unless makers want to clear that issue too before marriage so poddar’s won’t taunt Abhira .Aapne latest promo dekha? Iss se tho nahi lagtha that she will get exposed before the family . Armaan is dumb to record that cheapo’s ugly face , I hope Rohit aake bhala bura suna na de apni pathivratha patni se private mein baath karne pe. That woman is capable of twisting things and put the blame on Armaan.
Lekin hum bhi umeed rakhenge ki she will be thrown out of PH.
https://x.com/nagat_attaher/status/1836825052928692608
Pinecone thumbnail

I really hope that kuch bhi ho, but Ruhi ka pardafaash publicly ho. Sirf Armaan and Abhira ko pata chalke kya hi hone hai. Vidya , Kaveri need to pay and Swarna , MG should disown that scumbag.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

HS waalon - WU dedoh please

@sa7861 Woh insta handle kaunsa hai jahan epi upload hota hai? please send link na

uhh i couldn't tell you bc it was on my insta explore page that day. i'll keep an eye out for today's episode and post it on here.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

GADHA MANISH GOENKA BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SCHEME MAI KAUN LAHENGA LETA HAI

I really hope that kuch bhi ho, but Ruhi ka pardafaash publicly ho. Sirf Armaan and Abhira ko pata chalke kya hi hone hai. Vidya , Kaveri need to pay and Swarna , MG should disown that scumbag.

Sorry to burst your bubble dear but from the new promo don’t look like its public expose. Its only for Ar and to some extent Ab but no use they were already aware🙄
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Sorry to burst your bubble dear but from the new promo don’t look like its public expose. Its only for Ar and to some extent Ab but no use they were already aware🙄

I saw that but uske baad Armaan has to come explain what happened and Manisha, Abhira also know stuff. So still hoping that Ruhi ka kuch toh kaand hoga. It will be really pointless to reveal Ruhi's kartoots to Abhimaan alone. Unko already 50% pata hi hai. baaki 50% is inconsequential if they cant prove it to everyone else.

I saw that but uske baad Armaan has to come explain what happened and Manisha, Abhira also know stuff. So still hoping that Ruhi ka kuch toh kaand hoga. It will be really pointless to reveal Ruhi's kartoots to Abhimaan alone. Unko already 50% pata hi hai. baaki 50% is inconsequential if they cant prove it to everyone else.

I am keeping my umeed low makers are hell bent to keep dragging Ru psycho behavior smiley3
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

VIDYA YOU STUPID HAG. I HOPE ABHIRA STABS YOU FOR THE WHITE DAY