Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Again, this is the funniest shaddi precap i could imagine. Team ruhi letsgooosmiley40

I am actually getting excited to see kalmuhi ke kaale kartootsmiley37 Makers usko kis had tak girayenge ye dekhne mein mujhe bohot maza aaegasmiley36!!!! Ladki puri sheila aur harsh pe gayi hai isme koi doubt nahi absmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how Rohit retorts to V when she asks him why you didnt stop Armaan. he is like - imp kaam seh gaye honge. V exasperatedly asking haldi lekar kaunsa imp kaam

Bablu kiraane waale ko kuch reward milna chahiye for loaning cycle to Armaan

And Ratan kaka the domestic help who handed haldi is also Abhimaan shipper!

Edited by Pinecone - 10 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

that baby pink kurti Abhira is wearing has a really sexy back!

i thought the same thing! i was like oh crap, that outfit is hot af
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i thought the same thing! i was like oh crap, that outfit is hot af

I hope they repeat it for a hot scene of Armaan tying or untying (ahem) doris.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i keep saying this after watching each episode, but i will not lose umeed (not like ruhi's umeed tho, her crap is toxic af). i want that abhira can have kids and the reports are false. i know all the spoilers and interviews have said so, but so far nothing has been indicated towards that so i worry.

At the end of the day she will give birth to her biological kid, that's for sure. Maybe ye track separation ke liye rakha hoga. Abhira will leave the house after any random WD with armaan's kid in her womb and after leap will come back.
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhiras fears are really valid though. I understand her hesitation and fear. She has been let down too many times. she has tolerated enough. and shaadi ke baad bhi the taunts, the tamasha will continue. its so difficult to keep on tolerating crap and watch the love of your life also be treated badly instead of the golden boy he used to be

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

At the end of the day she will give birth to her biological kid, that's for sure. Maybe ye track separation ke liye rakha hoga. Abhira will leave the house after any random WD with armaan's kid in her womb and after leap will come back.

I hope there is no separation.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I am actually getting excited to see kalmuhi ke kaale kartootsmiley37 Makers usko kis had tak girayenge ye dekhne mein mujhe bohot maza aaegasmiley36!!!! Ladki puri sheila aur harsh pe gayi hai isme koi doubt nahi absmiley37

I'll have to give it to her, akhri moment tak umeed nahi chor rahi. Isse zyada consistent character show mai koi nahi.smiley42

I'll just have to see if she is doing all this after giving rat poison to Rohit or she has some threesome fetish after all. smiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Awww Ruhi ko bahut baata hai shaddi ki importance. How cute. smiley42

shadi ki ahmiyat kya hoti hi aapko pata nahi aap bache hi 😂😂😂subah subah chai ke sath biscuit daldiye cvs ne toh 😤

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I love how Rohit retorts to V when she asks him why you didnt stop Armaan. he is like - imp kaam seh gaye honge. B exasperatedly asking haldi lekar kaunsa imp kaam

Bablu kiraane waale ko kuch reward milna chahiye for loaning cycle to Armaan

And Ratan kaka the domestic help who handed haldi is also Abhimaan shipper!

Jis Mental ward mein Ruhi ke liye bed reserved hai udhar Vidya ka bhi ek book kar dena chahiye. Puri pagalit jaisa behave kar rahi hai. I really feel bad for Madhav at this point, aisi flipper biwi jiski hogi wo aise hi behave karegasmiley37