Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes that's my name,

Oh man why are you Team Fufasa, now Tanu will be happy smiley44

your name reminds me of rani from ek tha Raja ek thi rani but I like that show till a certain time don't mind me writing this para

I watched it after Leap, when Rani Gayatri Indradev Singh was the fl (played by Eisha). She went through phases of being a hopeless romantic to a strong-willed lady.

I mean, there were times when she had absolutely zero self-respect mainly because she had adored the ml since childhood, but there were also occasions when she stood on her own despite facing multiple betrayals and fighting for the right.

She was usually a powerful character, except when she was around ML. Despite having only her grandmother, who was mentally unstable, she never complained, was dedicated about her life, received a full scholarship, was a topper, and excelled at co-curricular activities.

She won the elections became mla and even sacrificed her life for the ml

She was far superior than the ml ( who was toxic , impulsive, cheater,abusive etc) be it in career or love

But later onwards not only they killed her character they made her turn into ghost and then they made her a full vamp ,continued love story with her childlike hamshakl Naina who was worthless , an idiot who only used to shout don ji, always cry and made rani a villian I stopped watching since then

Edited by Nhikia - 9 days ago
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

lol, I haven’t watched gen 2 but this does sound like fun light hearted masti wala wedding, I would have loved to watch it.

But don’t think anything like this is going to happen now, it’s more of drama and ddp only they are going for, no masti and fun.

when sirat produced her own kid this toxicity started which destroyed everything for next kids.