Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Vidya ko dulhe ka muh mitha karnae ki rasam ke liye kaha gaya tha. Armaan pleads her to bless him. Uske haath main katori rakh dete haa. Paar Vidya uchal deyti and Kaveri catches it

Iska kya matlab samjhe ki abse Vidya will be the main villian and Kaveri will try to sheld Armaan/Abhimaan?

same thought…… even I think after shaadi Vidya will take lead in evilnesssmiley7
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

that brief moment of both of them admiring their rings as they get ready is also really nice.

Its actually a nice touch to show them get ready on their own.

my fav is Abhiras twirling!!!! Sam looked SO stunning and adorable doing that

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
when he was getting married to Ruhi sab pakad pakad k Arman ko ready kr rahe thaysmiley37smiley37ab dekho ladke ko Apne aap ready ho raha hai smiley27smiley37

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ye swarna ko koi kaam nahi hai .I think she wanted Ruhi to lose her sanity completely.Video call karke lehenga bhi dikha rahi hain.beti ke chintha hoti hain uski ex ki shaadi ki updates kyu de rahe ho

Seriously that scene was out of place….. plus Swarna expressions were like she is doing jasoosi for Ru🙄
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

honestly seeing abhira getting ready in the lehenga meant for her mom in her mom's room was a nice call by dkp. i wish the reason of her coming was different in some way, but nonetheless special for abhira.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The worst part in all this is that Vidya k super OTT expressions aur zyada jhelne padenge smiley22

If this somehow leads to Vidya ousting Armaan from PH. I will take it

Seh leneg thoda smiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Yeah thank God they dint insert Ruhi in that part.usko akele dikhaya .small mercies

Girl I was screaming and praying please no ruhi on my abhimaan kudmayi GRWM session😂

This also makes me think that Kaveri will save Armaan from Ruhi s evil plans

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1836937275583689067