Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

I don't believe a freaking word that come out of dhongi buddha mouth, only actions. He's promising Aks the same mistake he made with her won't be done to Abhira.

Yeah I'll believe it went I see it.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira having no one there is so heartbreaking. MG is useless. Abhira has no khoon ka rishtaa and she wanted this child as much as Armaan but everyone is acting as if sapna of child is only Armaans. abhira is broken, vulnerable and has no family. yet she has not guilt tripped Armaan into marrying her like ruhi tried to do even when Armaan denied shaadi. Kaveri was wanting to see if Abhira will put Armaan first and she has- yet they have no empathy. They act SO entitled.

V has some audacity making this issue into Armaan choosing between her and Abhira. wow! Apparently if she has forbid shaadi now thats the final word. even Kaveri wasnt so heartless today.

So V will manipulate Abhira next and try to ensure shaadi doesnt happen after armaan declares that he will wait for her at mandap. but hopefully MG will interrupt V's emotional manipulation of Abhira in upcoming.

I dont think Abhira would ever leave Armaan waiting for her at altar. She loves him too much. but she also wont tie him to herself if she is really out of all medical options for real

I hope that she gets another medical opinion soon, Abhira is always logical and reasonable after she lets out her emotions and thinks with her brain, not her heart. once she feels a bit lighter after crying her heart out, I expect her to really break it down for herself about what she needs to do.

[BOLD]: i really hope that the reports are fake. that's all i want. i'm scared tho bc so far nothing has been indicated that it is fake.

Edited by Sa7861 - 11 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's time to be practical as well. Would like her to leave the city ASAP and focus on her career. Later she can independently adopt a child and raise him/her as her own. It's not something alien for today's generation.

Armaan has not offered to leave city with her. if he said, I can raise an adopted child with you away from toxic poddars and treat it as my own, she might reconsider. but he has also stressed on how much he yearns to have kids with her. And Ab understands that need for biological connect, khoon ka rishtaa is special for both of them. infact I would think Abhira needs a khoon ka rishtaa in her life more than even Armaan who atleast has a father, grandmother, cousins , half brother- all of whom do share khoon with him even if they sometimes forget that he is their khoon only. Abhira has no one. And even after IR, the only khoon kas rishta she has is fossils who are in their last leg of life and a step cousin who is more distant than a second cousin biologically and acts downright inhumanely.

its not so straightforward. its a very emotional thing. from outside we can say- ya they should just leave and adopt but in reality there is too many raw emotions and manipuation

V is already doing nautanki. she has made this about how much Armaan values her word and decision for him and she is gonna do lot of natak nautanki now. And in future also, if Abhimaan try to leave she will do more drama. Kaveri bhi kam nahi hai. They know where to strike and how to strike. They will demonize Abhira if she suggests leaving town with Armaan and guilt trip Armaan if he willingly chooses to dump them and go away with Ab.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Slow claps and standing ovation for Vidhya 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Wah!! Usko mere aur abhira ke beech mein chunna hoga- charan Kaha hai us aurat ke..🙄🙄🙄

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

[BOLD]: i really hope that the reports are fake. that's all i want. i'm scared tho bc so far nothing has been indicated that it is fake.

its their big ticket reveal. but RoPu, sam, MG , SBS ka spoiler all indicated that reports are false. so that maha khulasa will happen

Abhira will not marry Armaan if she feels she doesnt have a reasonable chance of being pregnant and being able to fulfil their sapna of a family together. And shaadi toh pakki hai so reports will be fake.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

Slow claps and standing ovation for Vidhya 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Wah!! Usko mere aur abhira ke beech mein chunna hoga- charan Kaha hai us aurat ke..🙄🙄🙄

Today V was worse than even Kaveri

Even Kaveri in her tone seemed to have teeny bit of sympathy but V was unmoved. Ghatiya aurat

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Vidya Wow, this simple baitch has made this heartbreak that Armaan and Abhira are going through about her. Now Armaan has to decide if he love her more then Abhira Akshara Sharma

Do your think we should tell her the truth, that she lost that bet and will always lose. Bewakoof aurat.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 days ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

Even if the report is not fake don't worry Abhira will definitely have children. Naira and Akshara were told they could never become a mother as well Naira became pregnant 3 times and Akshara 2. After all this drama Abhira will have multiple children as well.

Pinecone thumbnail

I was honestly most surprised by Charu , Kiara and overall chorus gang reaction. Happy to see that they arent mute and unempathetic.

Chacha/chachi are pro Abhira and Abhimaan but their statements lack the bite and power needed.

I am glad chachi atleast spoke up but I wish she would give it to V in the tone she deserves instead of being so mild about it.

Madhav toh has given up all hope. he is like- ya iss family mein people cant actually support each other. wow! very nice! loser attitude zindabad. itna realistic hai toh why not ask Abhimaan to leave the city and live far away instead of wanting them to be miserable all their life.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan has not offered to leave city with her. if he said, I can raise an adopted child with you away from toxic poddars and treat it as my own, she might reconsider. but he has also stressed on how much he yearns to have kids with her. And Ab understands that need for biological connect, khoon ka rishtaa is special for both of them. infact I would think Abhira needs a khoon ka rishtaa in her life more than even Armaan who atleast has a father, grandmother, cousins , half brother- all of whom do share khoon with him even if they sometimes forget that he is their khoon only. Abhira has no one. And even after IR, the only khoon kas rishta she has is fossils who are in their last leg of life and a step cousin who is more distant than a second cousin biologically and acts downright inhumanely.

its not so straightforward. its a very emotional thing. from outside we can say- ya they should just leave and adopt but in reality there is too many raw emotions and manipuation

V is already doing nautanki. she has made this about how much Armaan values her word and decision for him and she is gonna do lot of natak nautanki now. And in future also, if Abhimaan try to leave she will do more drama. Kaveri bhi kam nahi hai. They know where to strike and how to strike. They will demonize Abhira if she suggests leaving town with Armaan and guilt trip Armaan if he willingly chooses to dump them and go away with Ab.

Toh she should better leave Armaan.