Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Uski biwi Bol rahi to Sahi haiโ€ฆ. Yeh ksun di tule book mrin hai???!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ woh yo khsur nshi jaantaโ€ฆbut hum jaante hsin ki uski biwi yeh jaanti thi ki ruhi was marrying rohit to stay close to armaan!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But I totally not interested in his wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Msine apki usi post ko quote kiya tha jisme aapne ruhi ko defend kiya tha ki Manish is doing wrong by not telling her the truth.. and behaving as abhora is also his beti!!! Because abhora is marrying armasn who left her at the mandapโ€ฆ.

To I repeat, no he is notโ€ฆ as ruhi herself is there for that marriageโ€ฆ with wrong intentionsโ€ฆ abd Manish knows abt them too!!

Well if he is so sure then as a parent figure he should reveal her intentions rather then celebrating her ex ki wedding, and doing dancing dancing.

I would still stick to my point, now that he knows the truth he should reveal it because he is doing more harm if truth was revealed then Abhira have a right to be Goenka daughter and this home as mayaka but till he revels the truth, if a parent figure is choosing a random kid over their own kid then for me that is epitome of stupidity, and any human gonna feel frustrated.

Rahi baat biwi ki baat na sunne ki, I think if your lifelong partner is saying something then you should definitely hear her or discuss things with her. After knowing the truth him.not telling her also is wrong for me.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactlyโ€ฆ. And on top of thatโ€ฆ. Let her b pregnant with rohit ka babyโ€ฆ. She could have slept with think imagining ot is armasnโ€ฆ such a disgusting character!!

Thoda to use bhi duffer karna higa naโ€ฆ tab to pata chahe problems hoti kya hai real mrin!!

Jiss hisaab se jaa raha haiโ€ฆ ruhi rokne ka naam nahi ke rahiโ€ฆ she will really b left all alone!!

I really hope she pays for her deeds. I want her to be lonely and to suffer. jitni khushi mujhe Abhimaan ko saath mein khush dekh kar milti hai uss seh zyada khushi I will get by seeing Ruhi suffer for real . not just one thappad but proper consequences.. she should not get any pity or chances.

ITV shows mein often these criminal vamps get no real punishment. bass ek thappad milega and thats it. she should be thrown in jail or on the streets.

she should not be pregnant and ruin the life of an innocent child though. she is not fit to be a mother. plus she doesnt desreve the joy of motherhood. she should be ALONE. not one person should give 2 Fs about her and she should earn her own living without any help from anyone.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Exactly, after IR, it would make proper sense but till truth is revealed atleast for me it feels very stupid and desperate.

And jab ruhi chillati hai to isko bura lagta hai..kyun bhai woh uske B Nanu hai to why should she share him with u ?

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi jaisi ghatiya, toxic and criminal insaan ki asli jagah jail hai. next best option is to be left homeless, penniless and orphaned to fend for herself.

Well if he is so sure then as a parent figure he should reveal her intentions rather then celebrating her ex ki wedding, and doing dancing dancing.

I would still stick to my point, now that he knows the truth he should reveal it because he is doing more harm if truth was revealed then Abhira have a right to be Goenka daughter and this home as mayaka but till he revels the truth, if a parent figure is choosing a random kid over their own kid then for me that is epitome of stupidity, and any human gonna feel frustrated.

Rahi baat biwi ki baat na sunne ki, I think if your lifelong partner is saying something then you should definitely hear her or discuss things with her. After knowing the truth him.not telling her also is wrong for me.

Fir se msine kahaโ€ฆ he is doing wrong with sbhiraโ€ฆ

But ruhi ksun?? Y should he not participate in her ex ki wedding when she herself is ther!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ apni dream mrin bhi Manish ruhi ke baare mein yeh hi sochta haiโ€ฆ. Rohit and rest poddars ke saamne.. she will again confess her love for armaan.,, chills chills karโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya shaadaar repo hai ruhi ki aone b nanu ki nazron mein!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by India_TV - 6 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

And jab ruhi chillati hai to isko bura lagta hai..kyun bhai woh uske B Nanu hai to why should she share him with u ?

Arre Sab uska hi h, Poddar bhi uske, B Nanu bhi uske, outhouse bhi uska and ek din firm bhi uska.๐Ÿคฃ.

She knows this is gonna hurt her and saying in corner to Manish, I genuinely want her to be happy ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Kal hi usne bola she doesn't wanna share her B nanu with you, but still want the pyar and gifts from B Nanu.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

But ruhi ksun?? Y should he not participate in her ex ki wedding when she herself is ther!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ spni dream mrin bhi Manish ruhi ke baare mein yeh Ho di hota haiโ€ฆ. Rohit and rest poddars ke saamne.. she will again confess her love for armaan.,, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya shaadaar repo hai ruhi ki aone b nanu ki nazron mein!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have told several times why it's not right if he doesn't reveal the truth, can't repeat it again and again, you can read my previous replies to you.

And I think we have reached to a irresolute point in our discussion so let's agree to disagree and stick to our point of views.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

But ruhi ksun?? Y should he not participate in her ex ki wedding when she herself is ther!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ apni dream mrin bhi Manish ruhi ke baare mein yeh hi sochta haiโ€ฆ. Rohit and rest poddars ke saamne.. she will again confess her love for armaan.,, chills chills karโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ kya shaadaar repo hai ruhi ki aone b nanu ki nazron mein!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

exactly

When Ruhi herself is there in shaadi and even trying to act mahaan by printing invitation cards for her ex's shaadi and then creating kaand with that too, her family will also participate in shaadi. if she can do whatever the F she pleases, MG can do the same too. he doesnt owe her any explanation for how he spends HIS own money and who he wants to have a rishtaa with or not.

she voluntarily danced in the nath function with Abhira . kisine bola usko ki dance karo? khud voh kuch bhi karein but dusro ko question karegi yeh kalmuhi, panauti, pathetic person. ghatiya.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Arre Sab uska hi h, Poddar bhi uske, B Nanu bhi uske, outhouse bhi uska and ek din firm bhi uska.๐Ÿคฃ.

She knows this is gonna hurt her and saying in corner to Manish, I genuinely want her to be happy ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Kal hi usne bola she doesn't wanna share her B nanu with you, but still want the pyar and gifts from B Nanu.

Pehle Ruhi ko trigger karo and then play victim card..What a Queen Abheera is..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Ruhi ko to kisi ne paida hone se pehle hi orphan kardiya tha aur phir aik 6 saal ki bacchi ki maa bhi cheen li thi..Ruhi can be characterless but she isn't a criminal as of yet nor is a fraudster like Queen's parents..Woh jail nahi gaye for doing crime n fraud to why should Ruhi go in jail when she hasn't done as much as Queen's parents did..

Edit mocking fans

Edited by WildestDreams - 6 days ago