Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Why does this plot kinda seem familiar? Kahin na kahin to jarur dekhe hai. smiley44smiley36

Also reading this I thought Star making a show Do Dooni Pyaar on same theme. smiley36 but it's different.

2 sisters/cousins and 2 MLs. Surprisingly enough they have found a pair of similar looking twin brothers. smiley36

This has been done before in countless movies and shows

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

what is IR??

Yaar seems I am more innocent than Pete..

Rofl. smiley37 Are it's Identity Revelation. smiley37

Every one calls it IR on X because it allows limited letters.smiley37

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yes this i agree with....zabardasti mahan dhikana hai FL ko

But just because he had the right to feel angry doesn't mean that he should....he should've emotionally supported her while showing her feeling guilty for Neil's death and him helping her get over that guilt....but writers had other plans

She didn’t have any guilt of having done anything wrong. Neil had to jump to save her because of her careless decision.

Why should Abhirmanyu only have a large heart and support her? Since, this is ITV, they showed her pregnant with still one child and carrying that pregnancy.

What if Abhirmanyu had done same thing with her family? Gone out with Kairav to a risky place and jumped in front of danger trying to be hero.. if Kairav had jumped in to save Abhimanyu and died, would Ak and Goenka forgiven him?

In real life, no family will forgive such a careless choice make by pregnant woman. No one suddenly get a miracle child or pregnancy continues. Post miscarriage, woman need rest and care.. What is the guarantee of becoming pregnant again?? One can face infertility too or go through so many rounds of IVF or IUF to have a biological child again.. ( which costs lot of money )

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

If IR didnt happened why is she calling him parnanu?

Also that grumpy Suwarna, she knows Abhira is Ak's daughter?

As far as i remember, They met in Akshara's resort in start of gen 4 and found an undeniable connection between them. Like you know some people just hit it off. Then when the marriage happened and both Ruhi and her went to same home. Then abhira started calling him parnanu out of respect since he was Ruhi's parnanu. Like they say Dil ka Rishta not Khoon ka Rishta. smiley36

No one knows but I have a feeling Suwarna definitely knows something and is hiding it. smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

That's why they are taking a week's break to shoot for the series finale

Break hai? Confirmed? smiley24

I was wondering kya hone wala hai since tv guides haven't updated the schedule yet but promo Aa gaya tha.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

That's why they are taking a week's break to shoot for the series finale

kisne kaha? 10:20 wala slot de rakkha haismiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Break hai? Confirmed? smiley24

I was wondering kya hone wala hai since tv guides haven't updated the schedule yet but promo Aa gaya tha.

I'm just assuming over here since Pushpa ajd Wagle will be airing from 9-10:30 from tomorrow and Vanshaj didn't release any timeslot change promo

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

kisne kaha? 10:20 wala slot de rakkha haismiley37

10;20 - 10:30?smiley37 But Pushpa impossible is airing till 10:30 so how is this possible?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

If anyone sees this dreamy dance sequence without context they would assume that this was a romantic showsmiley37

https://youtu.be/Mpqd7KA7vTE?si=CGjf75kxbQscTh8u

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

If anyone sees this dreamy dance sequence without context they would assume that this was a romantic showsmiley37

https://youtu.be/Mpqd7KA7vTE?si=CGjf75kxbQscTh8u

Forgot to tag you guys