Team Neil

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Ok no one needs to know about that cursed threadsmiley37

Isliye to baat aage nai badaaismiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Nah Neil's confession episode aired in November 2023 and notifications only stay for 2 months before disappearing so that's not possible smiley36

Nah. I don't mean Neil. I Mean proper confession of both. I am not sure but ye usi samay ka lagta hai.
Edited by BeingBlunt - 16 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

See if you ask if they represent the Indian culture then obviously the answer is no, it doesn't . These characters are US and behave as US people.

It's more on what the US Indians are about. While being Americans they still have an identity related to India that they feel is a string attached to them which they either want to remove or hold onto...

True. That's why I heard a term ABCDs. smiley36 American Born Confused Desis.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

I think i would have to close this thread again tonight so everyone get ready for that

Nah nahi hoga. Just that no one should reply. smiley36
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

Isliye to baat aage nai badaaismiley37

Am i missing something, tell mesmiley14

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

You don't remember the cringe theories thread?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: India_TV

OMG........Shitmanyu Girela

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

maine pehle suna/padha nahi tha.....what an appropriate name for that character!!!!!

Why is this show ka outdated storyline being discussed on a this forum? smiley19

smiley36that Show ka Gen is over, both characters - Abhinav and Abhimanyu are out - but pin is still stuck there on were ManRa divorced, was AkshNav marriage legal? Bhai show aage badh chuka hai... !

I think that's because this generation is little boring, and just cuz Gen 3 discussion is banned on main pista forum, all discussions are happening in all other forum... The whole discussion was Hilarious though... ! smiley37

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 days ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

You don't remember the cringe theories thread?

Lol acha wosmiley37I thought some GDT i missed

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

It's okay ...if you missedsmiley36

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Why is this show ka outdated storyline being discussed on a this forum? smiley19

smiley36that Show ka Gen is over, both characters - Abhinav and Abhimanyu are out - but pin is still stuck there on were ManRa divorced, was AkshNav marriage legal? Bhai show aage badh chuka hai... !

I think that's because this generation is little boring, and just cuz Gen 3 discussion is banned on main pista forum, all discussions are happening in all other forum... The whole discussion was Hilarious though... ! smiley37

we were not discussing them, we mentioned them sometimes but then someone started making fun of us and how everyone is wrong except the Girela boss so we had to do thatsmiley39