Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Foreshadowing. Also this is before the IR. But after IR Bhi yahi hona hai. smiley37

https://x.com/manugarg03/status/1832396554617155656?t=fV9XbYfb8NpcKXXvdVjAdA&s=19

what is IR??

Yaar seems I am more innocent than Pete..

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarki

Kal ke epi mein Isha ka heartbreak hogaya jab use pata chala ki Akshat Talwar hai....aur hamari mahaan Yuvika was going on about how she had to bring back DJ....

I dont remember even one time they both sat togather and spoke about their problems alone except the time Isha fell in love with Neil

Ooh. Looks like they are racing towards a fast forward end.

LMAO. This never happened in this show no matter now much we wanted it. The most time they spent together was I guess NEVER. smiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

No. He wasn’t.
He lost his brother and his unborn kids… due to Ak’s mistake.

In real life, no pregnant mother will try to save strangers/ kids than carrying for your unborn children in the womb..

I get your point but....

She asked Neil to not get out.....in real life no one does what Abhimanyu did after Akshara lost her children....he lost his brother and he kicked out his wife who just suffered miscarriage

Anyway it was a dumb show with writers who can't flesh out characters

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 20 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Ooh. Looks like they are racing towards a fast forward end.

LMAO. This never happened in this show no matter now much we wanted it. The most time they spent together was I guess NEVER. smiley37

That's why they are taking a week's break to shoot for the series finale

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Foreshadowing. Also this is before the IR. But after IR Bhi yahi hona hai. smiley37

https://x.com/manugarg03/status/1832396554617155656?t=fV9XbYfb8NpcKXXvdVjAdA&s=19

If IR didnt happened why is she calling him parnanu?

Also that grumpy Suwarna, she knows Abhira is Ak's daughter?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

what is IR??

Yaar seems I am more innocent than Pete..

There no double meaning behind IR

IR stands for identity revelation

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

If IR didnt happened why is she calling him parnanu?

Also that grumpy Suwarna, she knows Abhira is Ak's daughter?

Even i thought this at first but nobody knows the truth , it's stupid , YT needs to stop recomending me the clips of this cringey show

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I get your point but....

She asked Neil to not get out.....in real life no one does what Abhimanyu did after Akshara lost her children....he lost his brother and he kicked out his wife who just suffered miscarriage

Anyway it was a dumb show with writers who can't flesh out characters

In real life.. pregnant women stay at home taking 1 month leave if it is risky pregnancy or do Work From Home if it allowed in her workplace

Ak didn’t allow anyone to grieve. She wanted to show that she is also grieving.. and then have audacity to say ‘Meri Kya Galti Thi?’

It was your mistake to step out of the car.. without caring for their dream of having baby.. Doctor told that hers was a difficult pregnancy.. what was the need to become a hero?

In real life, when woman has miscarriage due to her own negligence, her husband has every right to be angry at her, divorce her, etc.. If she is not responsible for the child in womb itself, how can she handle big responsibility of child rearing after birth? In real life, When woman has miscarriage.. both of them cry.. they don’t forget the child that has died..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 20 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I was a Goldie when i joined the forum i wasn't a senior member

Lol Eramana Rojave is a Tamil show which aired in Star Vijay which was even wilder than Ghum....

But this was not Ghum's remake , the Tamil version of Ghum ran from 2017-19 , that was another horrible show

2 brothers and 2 sisters

2nd ML loves 2nd FL when they meet for the alliance for the 1st ML and FL but during the wedding the 1st FL's obsessed lover kidnaps her and everyone thinks she eloped and the second ML marries the FL's sister and the second FL saves the other ML and they get the shock of their lives when they reach the marriage hall.

The guilt stricken parents gets the 2nd ML and 1st FL married.....then they streched the show and made it unbearable until the truth came out

The makers were sailing on two boats by showing the leads trying to move on and showing cute flashbacks between the old lovers....it was an utter mess

Why does this plot kinda seem familiar? Kahin na kahin to jarur dekhe hai. smiley44smiley36

Also reading this I thought Star making a show Do Dooni Pyaar on same theme. smiley36 but it's different.

2 sisters/cousins and 2 MLs. Surprisingly enough they have found a pair of similar looking twin brothers. smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

In real life.. pregnant women stay at home taking 1 month leave if it is risky pregnancy or do Work From Home if it allowed in her workplace

Ak didn’t allow anyone to grieve. She wanted to show that she is also grieving.. and then have audacity to say ‘Meri Kya Galti Thi?’

It was your mistake to step out of the car.. without caring for their dream of having baby.. Doctor told that hers was a difficult pregnancy.. what was the need to become a hero?

In real life, when woman has miscarriage due to her own negligence, her husband has every right to be angry at her, divorce her, etc.. If she is not responsible for the child in womb itself, how can she handle big responsibility of child rearing after birth? In real life, When woman has miscarriage.. both of them cry.. they don’t forget the child that has died..

Yes this i agree with....zabardasti mahan dhikana hai FL ko

But just because he had the right to feel angry doesn't mean that he should....he should've emotionally supported her while showing her feeling guilty for Neil's death and him helping her get over that guilt and Akshara doing the same for him by making him get over his grief....but writers had other plans

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 20 days ago