Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

EOP, she is Yuvika of that series (i mean relationship wise)smiley37 And ofc like American sterotype, love kisi aur se bacha kisi aur sesmiley24

I didnt found it boring though.

Eehhh!! I don't like this thing about American dramas. Kya takleef hai "one man woman" ya "one woman man" banne me? They are so casual about divorcing (not wrong though if they have valid reasons), remarrying, having mistresses, flings and all that stuff smiley8

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Off topic

Has anyone seen the promo of Devara?? Like 300 crore budget I am not sure if it will be able to recover!!

They shouldn't have invested so much in it

Yet another south movie with the usual massy stuff? Waise i saw one interview of Jhanvi where she was very excited to 'dance' like south actresses in this movie. smiley36

Anyways not my type.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Eehhh!! I don't like this thing about American dramas. Kya takleef hai "one man woman" ya "one woman man" banne me? They are so casual about divorcing (not wrong though if they have valid reasons), remarrying, having mistresses, flings and all that stuff smiley8

Ikr!! Thats why i watched very limited American content, mostly r sitcomes or teenage movie (series hardly any)

But i loved the Paris backdrop (i wanna go there since foreversmiley19) so i started itsmiley36

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yet another south movie with the usual massy stuff? Waise i saw one interview of Jhanvi where she was very excited to 'dance' like south actresses in this movie. smiley36

Anyways not my type.

Acha normal wala koi cultural dance ya phir Sami wala item song jaisa dance in the movie? 🙊

agreatwcr thumbnail

Ikr!! Thats why i watched very limited American content, mostly r sitcomes or teenage movie (series hardly any)

But i loved the Paris backdrop (i wanna go there since foreversmiley19) so i started itsmiley36

Apart from itv trash, I only watch Kdramas the most. Cdramas/Thai and turkish depends on my mood and ofc their plots.

Hollywood me the last thing I watched was Enola Holmes S1 and S2. I loved itsmiley42

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Has anyone of you watched Never Ever I have??

It's a Netflix drama about a second generation Indian girl in US... Based on real life experience of the writer director of the show ..

Tamil background hai, Pete could connect to it

I like it waise to, but I just don't understand why they show multiple partners of 9th-10th students. Like ok to have boyfriends but spending night at that age is it so normal there

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Apart from itv trash, I only watch Kdramas the most. Cdramas/Thai and turkish depends on my mood and ofc their plots.

Hollywood me the last thing I watched was Enola Holmes S1 and S2. I loved itsmiley42

Even i watch kdramas mostlysmiley36 But i like to explore British drama as well, they r no better (lots of adult stuff) but story is better than American.

I dont watch cdrama (coz of Chinese ppl), i started a Turk series but left it in midsmiley36

I hv heard of this from my cousin. She is related to Sherlock Holmes right?

Baki kal, i should sleep nowsmiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Has anyone of you watched Never Ever I have??

It's a Netflix drama about a second generation Indian girl in US... Based on real life experience of the writer director of the show ..

Tamil background hai, Pete could connect to it

I like it waise to, but I just don't understand why they show multiple partners of 9th-10th students. Like ok to have boyfriends but spending night at that age is it so normal there

Ye padhne se pehle mai so kyu nhi gayi😭 damn i was traumatised after watching its first season, Devi made me think if she really Indiansmiley24

Team Gargi

Ye padhne se pehle mai so kyu nhi gayi😭 damn i was traumatised after watching its first season, Devi made me think if she really Indiansmiley24

Obviously she doesn't consider herself to be an Indian. She is born and brought up in US, so is an American.

More than Devi I liked Ben Gross, he was actually a cute character

Team Gargi

I watch some c-dramas in Dramabox site... They are filled with someone slapping other.