Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

But this is normal medical discussion isme kahan kuchh mature content tha

Please it is a request to find my other replies. I have already typed the same thing twice. I don't want to type the 3rd time.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I m not sure, but even still calling her ansh of Radha is an insult.

Ngl, but I was flabbergasted to know that they consider Lord Vishnu as an avatar of Shri Krishna. Itna huge difference expect nahi kiya tha maine. Minor disagreements and variations toh har deity ke gathayon me hoti hai as per regional beliefs but this was like an unexpected blow😭

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Ngl, but I was flabbergasted to know that they consider Lord Vishnu as an avatar of Shri Krishna. Itna huge difference expect nahi kiya tha maine. Minor disagreements and variations toh har deity ke gathayon me hoti hai as per regional beliefs but this was like an unexpected blow😭

I never heard abt this until RK happened nd unfortunately i came across few vidoes of ISCKON.

Just remember what u knw, Sri Ram, Sri Krishna are incarnation of Shri Hari.

And Maa Sita, Maa Rukmini incarnation of Maa Lakshmi, ISCKON theology is fake like Sumellika.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Off topic

Has anyone seen the promo of Devara?? Like 300 crore budget I am not sure if it will be able to recover!!

They shouldn't have invested so much in it

agreatwcr thumbnail

Off topic

Has anyone seen the promo of Devara?? Like 300 crore budget I am not sure if it will be able to recover!!

Is that a movie/series? smiley3

Aadipurush jaisa disastrous scripting nahi hoga toh I guess they can recover it smiley36

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Their theology is completely opposite to what I've been told about and ofc I've never seen anyone in my family's circle to be invested in Iskcon or even known to their theories. So this all makes me question either their theology is completely wrong or mine is.

Waise RK as a show had the most impact on "Instagram bhakti". I've come across so many posts on Instagram where people are comparing b/w Radha and Mata Rukmini, downgrading and hating on Mata Rukmini for being the 'third wheel', saying stuff like "Krishna-Rukmini is good but Radhakrishna is an emotion", and ofc sumelika jaapsmiley11

See as I said it is opposed to the normal belief. ISKCON followers actually aren't even counted as Hindus but as separate religion.

It's their view, and ok maybe they are free to hold theirs.

Radha Krishna did what ISKCON can never even think to do. They just had shown anything and everything to justify that EMA

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Off topic

600 Cr me to Chandrayaan 3 ban gaya thasmiley36

I hv not heard of this movie, any trailer?

Team Gargi

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

600 Cr me to Chandrayaan 3 ban gaya thasmiley36

I hv not heard of this movie, any trailer?

Just shared..

Kal hi release Kiya hai trailer ... Trailer is good but over action lag raha hai. Giving me KGF vibes

I wanted to see for Jr NTR but ab doubtful

agreatwcr thumbnail

Ehh main itna action packed movies nahi dekhti

I like watching simple, idiotic and cringe stuff over extremely VFX - packed movies with heavy action scenes and lots of blood