Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

acha i had this doubt since ever...in RK initially they had mature Radha Krishna who were cursed. And then acc to the teaser, Krishna is born in Dwaparyuga and he meets Radha again. So does it mean that Lord Vishnu's Krishna avatar was persistent even before He took birth in the prison to Devaki?

or was that story completely fictional?

This is the ISKON theology. Also it is in accordance with old Krishna supreme group(probably even Chaitanya Mahaprabhu belonged to this)

According to this group, unlike commonly held belief, it isn't Vishnu but Krishna which is the supreme deity that takes incarnation.

According to them Radha and Krishna are eternal deities who live in Golok and take incarnation onto earth as and when needed. Therefore Ram, Parashuram, Buddha etc. are all the incarnations of Krishna. And Seeta is incarnation of Radha. In fact Vishnu and Lakshmi in itself are Avtars of Krishna and Radha..

It was only in Dwapar that Radha Krishna transcended onto the earth in real form, and that is why Krishna is the only Poorna Avatar (even in traditional belief Krishna is considered the only Poorna Avatar, so this group reasons that out as mentioned above)

So the story makers took into consideration that storyline but then for some reason mixed it with the traditional Lakshmi Vishnu story. The curse of separation bit isn't a part of this belief. That is another story where Narad curses Vishnu ji for separation to his beloved so he had to separate from Seeta in Ram Avtar and Radha in Krishna Avatar. But in both these cases, Seeta ma and Radha knew the entire thing and that they are to separate. So that Radha doesn't remember her Golok thing and Krishna tries to remind her is another complete fiction..

Basically they picked up things from wherever they got and just amalgamated it with loads of fiction

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

But this is a complete delusional theory right? Or is there any granth which mentions anything even closer to this theory which they follow and preach with over dramatisation? smiley3

Ofc not, its all fictional. ISCKON is slowly spreading this false narratives everywhere.

South India, where ppl never heard of Radha until ISCKON made a temple there.

Over the time our scriptures were adulterated due to invasions of many foreign ppl, and many took advantage of it, one of them being ISCKON.

Ig this thread is not right place to discuss it more, if i went in details u wont be able to unlearn those thingssmiley36

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Still shown her in every damn scene of MB. smiley24they ruined MB so badly.

That Krishna looked so fake, aisa lag rha tha bemann se kar raha ho MB sequence (coz use alni nibbi ke paas jana thasmiley37)

Yaar they had Samb and Lakshmana married and Lakshmana get pregnant, uske baad bhi they behaved like love stuck teenagers. Matlab dada bankar bhi

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yaar they had Samb and Lakshmana married and Lakshmana get pregnant, uske baad bhi they behaved like love stuck teenagers. Matlab dada bankar bhi

Are even Aniruddh got married (i think? Not sure), he was already dada before MBsmiley36

I dont wanna say but DB is inspired by himsmiley37

Team Gargi

Good, even i dont.

They degrade every other god (even Sri Krishna) by calling them demigod, they even degraded Maa Rukmini nd calls Radha supreme.

But they don't demean Rukmini ma the way Radha Krishna did. It considers Rukmini and Ashtbharya as a manifestation of Radha and therefore highly respectable...

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

But they don't demean Rukmini ma the way Radha Krishna did. It considers Rukmini and Ashtbharya as a manifestation of Radha and therefore highly respectable...

I m not sure, but even still calling her ansh of Radha is an insult.

Team Gargi

Are even Aniruddh got married (i think? Not sure), he was already dada before MBsmiley36

I dont wanna say but DB is inspired by himsmiley37

Haan to DB saari inspiration Geeta se hi to lete hain.. and kehte bhi to hain Srikrishnam Sharnam mamah...

He never hid his source of inspiration

Ab ye alag baat hai ki inke Nastik universe k Krishna and Geeta humaare waale se alag hain

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Haan to DB saari inspiration Geeta se hi to lete hain.. and kehte bhi to hain Srikrishnam Sharnam mamah...

He never hid his source of inspiration

Ab ye alag baat hai ki inke Nastik universe k Krishna and Geeta humaare waale se alag hain

Ngl u had me in first halfsmiley24

@b: ye padhke rahat milismiley37

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Come on guys. We have underage ppl in this forum. Let's have some boundaries while talking.

But this is normal medical discussion isme kahan kuchh mature content tha

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

This is the ISKON theology. Also it is in accordance with old Krishna supreme group(probably even Chaitanya Mahaprabhu belonged to this)

According to this group, unlike commonly held belief, it isn't Vishnu but Krishna which is the supreme deity that takes incarnation.

According to them Radha and Krishna are eternal deities who live in Golok and take incarnation onto earth as and when needed. Therefore Ram, Parashuram, Buddha etc. are all the incarnations of Krishna. And Seeta is incarnation of Radha. In fact Vishnu and Lakshmi in itself are Avtars of Krishna and Radha..

It was only in Dwapar that Radha Krishna transcended onto the earth in real form, and that is why Krishna is the only Poorna Avatar (even in traditional belief Krishna is considered the only Poorna Avatar, so this group reasons that out as mentioned above)

So the story makers took into consideration that storyline but then for some reason mixed it with the traditional Lakshmi Vishnu story. The curse of separation bit isn't a part of this belief. That is another story where Narad curses Vishnu ji for separation to his beloved so he had to separate from Seeta in Ram Avtar and Radha in Krishna Avatar. But in both these cases, Seeta ma and Radha knew the entire thing and that they are to separate. So that Radha doesn't remember her Golok thing and Krishna tries to remind her is another complete fiction..

Basically they picked up things from wherever they got and just amalgamated it with loads of fiction

Their theology is completely opposite to what I've been told about and ofc I've never seen anyone in my family's circle to be invested in Iskcon or even known to their theories. So this all makes me question either their theology is completely wrong or mine is.

Waise RK as a show had the most impact on "Instagram bhakti". I've come across so many posts on Instagram where people are comparing b/w Radha and Mata Rukmini, downgrading and hating on Mata Rukmini for being the 'third wheel', saying stuff like "Krishna-Rukmini is good but Radhakrishna is an emotion", and ofc sumelika jaapsmiley11