Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

even if we have minors - let's be honest and face the fact that kids these days are more aware of sex education than the adults smiley37

I won't say sex education but just sex smiley18

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

even if we have minors - let's be honest and face the fact that kids these days are more aware of sex education than the adults smiley37

Yep, they hv access to those info earlier than we hadsmiley36

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I won't say sex education but just sex smiley18

itna satya bhi nahi bolna thasmiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

That is something I never understood. And what was about Radha inviting his wives to his house?? Even if Krishna didn't love them, still they had more rights on that house over Radha. How can she send them invitation to visit their husband's house is beyond understanding

@red I won't but the show made special efforts to show that she wasn't a mistress. Repeatedly they highlighted that they had different rooms(like every now and then bringing up that point, many times even uselessly) and then often showing scenes like by mistake Krishna touched Radha's hand while helping her or something when she would scold him that they can't touch each other..

Itni hi decency thi toh married hone ke bawjood bhi kisi aur ke ghar mein kyu reh rahi thi, love or not, she married Ayan with her own wish so should have stayed loyal to him
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Who is underagesmiley36Everyone is 18 or 18+

U dont knw, we had discussions of high level than thissmiley37

There are underage ppl. I was told by someone that they were born after I created this acc.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

OK as per the show when he loved Radha, his love was manifested across, so his love for Radha was his love for all his wives(now don't ask me the logic behind it)

But yes he didn't want to marry any of his wives since he is going against his love. As Rashi said he cried in every marriage.

During Ashwamedh track, Krishna gave Radha the right to decide which wife of his will sit with him. And she did many competitions to decide who would be the one. At the end she decided to have no Ashwamedh since none of his wives were good enough to sit with him in Ashwamedh.

What the hell I just read?? They degraded Krishna this much, and if we remove the sensitivity RK holds, no one in their sane mind would ever worship Radha as a great lover
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Tham jao guyssmiley37kids r here too

Me is kid, kid is me

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

There are underage ppl. I was told by someone that they were born after I created this acc.

Reallysmiley3 Okay, i didnt knew

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Tham jao guyssmiley37kids r here too

Me is kid, kid is me

kya matlab ab apan yahan jokes bhi nahi maar saktesmiley38

lekin koi baat nahi, IF ka mature content wala opt kis din kaam ayegasmiley2smiley37