Anyone from Haryana?

What is the mood of state

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

You didnt get it. Rehne do. I don't want to go in that topic again. smiley36

FP samajh gayi what I meant.

Check his social media and other works. Not on screen stuff.

Explain it then

I've seen him being trolled for correcting Aamir Khan and another video about how he filed an FIR agianst someone but other than that idk anything

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Anyone from Haryana?

What is the mood of state

I am not but my friend who has the same title as the current haryana cm says Karnataka wala mahaul hai.

Chul machi rehti hai to vote the other party. Phir bhugtenge aur wapas Aa jayenge. smiley36

Waise there is a common thread in both Kar/Har. The local administration has banned Pappu and kicked him out. Absolutely no involvement.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Explain it then

I've seen him being trolled for correcting Aamir Khan and another video about how he filed an FIR agianst someone but other than that idk anything

He is very open supporter of the NDA govt and it's nationalist stand. He isn't corrupted by the so called bhaichara and appeasement thing that majority of entertainment industry suffers from. Nationalist voices aren't allowed to grow. 2014 ke baad bahut scene change hua hai.

When there was Penguin Thackrey govt in mH, he was trolled and threatened too by the establishment.

Abhi bhi dekh lo even though kangana is a ruling MP but uska film rok diya gaya rules and loopholes laga kar. Of course BJP can use brute power and get it done but then again rules nahi follow karna hai to Congress will win the point. No party is sane but BJP doesn't want to give congress any opportunity.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I am not but my friend who has the same title as the current haryana cm says Karnataka wala mahaul hai.

Chul machi rehti hai to vote the other party. Phir bhugtenge aur wapas Aa jayenge. smiley36

Waise there is a common thread in both Kar/Har. The local administration has banned Pappu and kicked him out. Absolutely no involvement.

Matlab BJP is losing all 4 elections this time

Maharashtra and Jharkhand is going, J&K me to chance hi nhi hai.

Haryana gone too

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yash ka hi hoga biologically...baccha paida karne me heart ka koi kaam nai hotasmiley37smiley37

U r underestimating Nastik, they can show u exactly that nd make u believe its Neil's childsmiley37 But wo ye dekh na le

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Matlab BJP is losing all 4 elections this time

Maharashtra and Jharkhand is going, J&K me to chance hi nhi hai.

Haryana gone too

Nothing is a forgone conclusion in Indian politics. Result is the only truth. Last time BJP wasn't looking like winning any state MP, CG, RJ Clean swept all 3. LS was looking comfortable. 240 ho gaya. smiley36

Can never predict. Waise Jharkhand hai hi nahi to jayega kaise? J and K ja to jab man kare control me le lenge use presidents rule. Not a worry. MH ka no idea but It's borderline case. Very proud and They aren't a traitor state like you know who. Last time also it was the betrayal By penguins not by public. Covid delayed thier pack up.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

You guys only covered 6 pages since i left and yet i have 45 notificationssmiley4 How?smiley37

Old days r back for usmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Moonks thumbnail

Best was that Rukmini after having understood love goes to Krishna and said "Ab main samajh gayi hoon ki prem bantta nhi hai badhta hai. Aap main aur Radha hum teeno ab saath rahenge, and Krishna said, sirf hum teenon?? Then Rukmini asks ki to aur kaun?"....

And then Krishna says koi ho bhi sakta hai.... Then they showed Satyabhama

So EMA is a new secret to a healthy and love filled marriagesmiley37